2013 STALLION SERVICE CONTRACT
3771 FM 811 Centerville, TX 75833 Date ________________________
(903) 536-3286 (903) 536-3294 fax Mare Tag # ___________________
1. I hereby agree to breed my mare ___ ____ __________________________ Reg. No. ____ ____________
to for the ________ season at $ . Payment for $____________ made payable to
Stallion Owner. A copy of the mare’s registration papers and a $500 non-refundable chute fee is due and payable to Center Ranch LLC before
or upon the mare’s arrival at the breeding facility. MARE WILL NOT BE BRED UNTIL STALLION FEES AND CHUTE FEES ARE PAID IN FULL
AND A SIGNED CONTRACT AND COPY OF MARE’S REGISTRATION PAPERS ARE ON FILE at Center Ranch LLC.
Center Ranch Stallions are identified as: Woody Be Tuff, Smart Royal Rey, Peppy Plays for Cash, Looking Marvelous, Little Peppy’s Ultimo, and Shaded Chex.
2. All other expenses, including board, veterinary expenses, farrier, etc. will be billed on a monthly basis and are due and payable upon presentation. A credit card
authorization form must be signed and on file to cover all expenses upon execution of this contract. The mare owner has the option to pay balances upon presentation
of bills by check, cash or credit card. Balances not paid within 30 days will be subject to a finance charge of 1.5% per month or the maximum rate allowed by
law. If there are any outstanding balances over 30 days, all reproductive work will be suspended until bill is brought up to date. All unpaid balances must be
paid in full before the mare will be allowed to leave the breeding facility. Mare owner representative will be allowed to pick up mare only if a signed credit card
authorization is on file.
3. Live foal guaranteed with return privilege the following season by stallion owner only if mare fails to produce a live foal after being sent home in foal. It is understood
that should the foal not stand and nurse, mare owner will be entitled to a return privilege the following year only. This guarantee applies only if mare owner notifies
stallion owner within one week from death of foal. This notice must be accompanied by a statement from a licensed veterinarian. If the mare proves not to be in foal, the
stallion owner has the option to rebreed the same mare the following year. If the mare is to be returned and the mare owner fails to deliver her for rebreeding the
following year, then any and all fees shall not be refundable and this contract is thereby cancelled. If the mare should fail to become pregnant, lose the pregnancy or
the foal dies; the non-refundable chute fee will be due prior to the mare being rebred the following year. If the mare dies or becomes unfit for breeding, the mare
owner may return the following year with a substitute mare approved in advance by the stallion owner.
4. Diligent efforts will be made to impregnate the mare. However, if for any reason she does not become pregnant, the mare owner will not hold the stallion owner,
Center Ranch LLC and/or their representatives liable. It is the mare owner’s responsibility to have the mare pregnancy checked within 15 days of departure from the
breeding facility. Center Ranch LLC must be notified in writing of the mare’s current status. The breeding season will begin February 1st and close July 15th.
5. It is understood that should the above named stallion die, or become unfit for service, this contract shall become null and void and the stallion owner, less the booking
fee, will refund the stallion fee.
6. A “Breeder’s Certificate” will be issued by the stallion owner upon notification of the birth of the foal by the mare owner.
7. All mares must have proof of a current negative Coggins test and be current on all vaccinations within 6 months and deworming within 30 days prior to arrival at the
breeding facility. If mare arrives without proof of negative Coggins and/or vaccination/deworming dates, the attending veterinarian will do it upon arrival at mare
8. Mare owner understands and agrees that neither stallion owner, Center Ranch LLC, CV&RS, and/or their representatives will be held responsible for
accidents, sickness or death to the mare and/or foal. Furthermore, mare owner agrees that the above named parties shall not be held liable for any negligence
or errors and that the above named parties may exercise their judgment in supervising and caring for mares and foals. The above named parties assume no
liability for mare owners.
9. Venue for any dispute arising from this contract shall occur in Leon County, Texas.
10. Under Texas Law (Chapter 87, Civil Practice and Remedies Code), an equine professional is not liable for an injury to or the death of a participant in equine activities
resulting from the inherent risks of equine activities. Person voluntarily entering into this release and acknowledges and understands the Texas Equine Laws.
If Minor, Person representing himself / herself to the lawful guardian under this release.
MARE HEALTH RECORD FOAL INFORMATION HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT US?
Coggins Deworming __________ Date of Birth Returning Customer/ Client
Flu/Rhino ____________ VEWT ______________ Sex Show / Competition
West Nile ____________ Strangles ____________ Color ________________________ Web / Internet
EVA ________________ Strep test ____________ Deworming QHNews
Print Adver tising Cha t t e r
MARE OWNER INFORMATION Stallion Register
Owner Name _________________________________________________ Insurance YES NO
Address _____________________________________________________ Company Name ________________________
City, State, Zip _______________________________________________ Phone # _______________________________
Phone # _____________________________________________________ Policy # _______________________________
Mare Owner’s Signature ____________________________________________ Email _______________________________
CENTER RANCH LLC Signature ___________________________________
Stallion Fee Amount $____________ Date___________ Check #____________ Credit Card ____________
Chute Fee Amount $____________ Date___________ Check #____________ Credit Card _____________
INSTRUCTIONS: SIGN AND RETURN CONTRACT TO CENTER RANCH LLC. YOUR COPY OF THE FULLY EXECUTED AGREEMENT WILL BE RETURNED.