VENUE'S NAME (hereafter referred to as ABBREVIATED VENUE'S NAME), and YOUR COMPANY NAME hereby agree to the following terms for the rental of the VENUE'S NAME and VENUE'S ADDRESS:
1. ABBREVIATED VENUE'S NAME agrees to provide its theater with seats, light and sound systems, backstage area, dressing rooms, lobby, restrooms, and parking lot for the duration of this rental, exact dates as specified in #4.
2. YOUR COMPANY NAME is responsible for staffing the front of house, box office, security, parking attendants, light and sound operators, set, costumes, equity waivers and rights to the material being presented.
3. YOUR COMPANY NAME agrees to pay ABBREVIATED VENUE'S NAME a total rental fee in the amount of DOLLAR AMOUNT for NUMBER OF PERFORMANCES and NUMBER OF REHEARSALS/PREVIEWS/LOADINGS. The rental fee payment schedule is as follows: DOLLAR AMOUNT_1 due by DATE_1, DOLLAR AMOUNT_2 due by DATE_2, and DOLLAR AMOUNT_3 due by DATE_3.
4. YOUR COMPANY NAME will have use of the aforementioned spaces during the following rental times :
LIST OF DATES AND TIMES AND TYPE OF USE OF RENTAL (ie. performance, rehearsal, loading)
5. YOUR COMPANY NAME agrees to provide a certificate for one million dollars worth of liability insurance to cover any injury, loss or damages caused by the negligence of YOUR COMPANY NAME for the duration of the rental agreement. This certificate must list as additional insured: VENUE'S NAME and VENUE'S ADDRESS, and must be secured prior to the start date of the rental agreement.
6. YOUR COMPANY NAME will be given one set of keys to the building at VENUE'S ADDRESS and is responsible for the return of the keys to ABBREVIATED VENUE'S NAME upon completion of the load-out. Loss of or failure to return the keys will result in a replacement fee of DOLLAR AMOUNT_replacement.
7. YOUR COMPANY NAME agrees to lock and secure the facilities at VENUE'S ADDRESS as instructed ABBREVIATED VENUE'S NAME at all times during the period covered in this rental agreement. Members of YOUR COMPANY NAME are not to use any of the building's spaces other than those specified in this agreement.
8. YOUR COMPANY NAME agrees to at all times keep all areas of the first floor of the building clean and the passageways clear and accessible to persons with wheelchairs. YOUR COMPANY NAME agrees to properly dispose of all food, trash and garbage at the close of each night. Restrooms will be cleaned and re-stocked at regular intervals by ABBREVIATED VENUE'S NAME.
9. YOUR COMPANY NAME agrees to at no time exceed the NUMBER OF PERSONS occupancy limit which is designated by the fire code. YOUR COMPANY NAME is responsible for any fines imposed by the Fire Marshall for exceeding this limit during their production.
10. YOUR COMPANY NAME has permission to load-in on DATE_load_in; and their load-out is to be completed on DATE_load_out. As part of the strike, YOUR COMPANY NAME agrees to remove and properly dispose of all sets and materials brought into the facilities at VENUE'S ADDRESS, unless they receive specific permission from ABBREVIATED VENUE'S NAME to leave certain materials behind.
11. YOUR COMPANY NAME may place posters and information tables in the building's lobby, and place their own sandwich board with publicity information on the sidewalk in front of VENUE ADDRESS during the hours of rental by YOUR COMPANY NAME.
These terms are hereby agreed to by ABBREVIATED VENUE'S NAME and YOUR COMPANY NAME:
VENUE'S COMPANY NAME
VENUE'S TELEPHONE NUMBER
YOUR COMPANY NAME
YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER