Statement of Work for Web Development
This Agreement ("Agreement") is made as of Sep 18, 2019, by located at , and ("Client").
This project involves the design and development of a web site for use by . This project will follow the timeline outlined below and does not include ongoing maintenance of the site outside of what may be stated in the scope.
This SOW covers the following activities and deliverables.
- Theme Design and Development: At the onset of this project, theme wireframing will start. It is understood that the first version will always require revisions from the client; as such, a base theme will be created for review, and then iterations upon the theme can take place. Websites such as https://www.wineaccess.com and https://www.structube.com will be used as references. The revisions will continue to take place as needed, but a soft rule of having 5 major revisions (eg. format, structure, etc) is strongly recommended, as having an unlimited number of revisions often leads to loss of focus and the vision for the overall website. Upon website development, there will be a maximum of 3 revisions. Reasonable and minor revisions that take less than one hour do not count towards this maximum.
- Access - Both the provider and the client will have administrative access to the website during development for review.
- Integrations Discovery: will consult with you to discover various means for achieving the integrations requested, and will spend time researching and developing the integrations requested with best practices and modern security standards.
- Host and Domain Setup: If hosting is required, will source and set up hosting for the requested domain. Maintenance and ownership of the account will fall to at the conclusion of the project, and will maintain ownership of the registered domain name used for the project.
- Installation and Setup: will install and set up the project on the host mentioned above so that is able to maintain the site.
- The pages for the site will include:
- The features of the site will include:
- Browser Testing: will test the site to make sure it works with modern desktop web browsers. will also test to make sure that the site does not break when viewed on mobile devices.
- Development for more pages will be available at $100 per page.
• Website theme Development (Soft maximum limit of 5 revisions for wireframes, hard maximum limit of 3 revisions for post-development changes)
• Full SEO across all pages
• Store page as necessary
• User Experience Design
• Website account login information
• Website Theme Wireframes - Sep 25, 2019
• Final round of Website Theme Revisions - Sep 30, 2019
• Website Development - Oct 25, 2019
• User Experience Design - Oct 31, 2019
• Website Quality Assurance - November 15, 2019
• Store page - 3 to 5 days
• Full SEO - 1 to 2 days
*This schedule is just an estimate and makes some assumptions regarding the complexity of requests in the Theme Designing phase, as well as the complexity of integrations requested.
Website Design and Development: $1000.00 CAD
- Home page
- Landing pages (Products, Brands, Most Popular)
- About page
- Contact page
- One page/feature per brand
- Blog page
- Additional pages are at $100 per page
Full SEO: $250.00 CAD
User Experience Design: $750.00 CAD
Store Page: $250.00 CAD
Total: $2250.00 CAD
This agreement is based on the following assumptions:
- You have provided with a complete list of your requirements for the website.
- You will provide all necessary account information for existing accounts to be utilized or integrated in this project, including but not limited to, your domain name registrar if you already have a domain name, and third party services necessary for requested integrations.
Payments will be divided in to two payments, each at 50%. The first 50% will be paid to. Upon first payment, the work will begin. The second 50% will be paid upon end of the project.
The below verifies that the terms of this Statement of Work are acceptable. The parties hereto are each acting with proper authority by their respective organizations.
Signed by and on behalf of
Signed by and on behalf of
Sep 18, 2019
Everyone should sign above and keep a copy for their records.