Thank you for choosing our home for your vacation. We hope that you have a pleasant stay.
The property is located at:
Street Address6th Street, Unit number
Santa Monica, California, 90403
Your confirmation is as follows:
Check-in date: Check-in Date
Check-out date: Check-out Date
Number of adults: # of adults
Number of children: # of children
Pets: # of pets
Parking Space: Parking Space #
Rent and fees are as follows:
$ __252 (for stays of 30-59 days) or 242 USD (for stays 60 days or longer)_____ per night x _# of nights___ nights = $_TOTAL_USD_______
Plus refundable deposit $ __2,000 for stays 30-59 days, 5,000 for stays 60-90 days, 2 months' rent for stays 90 days or longer.______
TOTAL Due $___TOTAL DUE INCLUDING SECURITY DEPOSIT______
The total payment is due on or before _Check-In Date____________.
*Deposit will be refunded within 7 days after you have vacated the premises. There will be no charges as long as the premises are found in the condition it was delivered and no cleaning services are needed for following guest.
Thanks, and have a great vacation!
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Name of Homeowner or Homeowner's Representative(“Homeowner”) and Name(s) of Guests(“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
- Property: The property is located at:_Street Address6th Street, Unit number, Santa Monica, Ca 90403
- Furnishings: The property is furnished and includes 2 sofas, coffee table, 2 flat screen TVs, TV stand, dining table, linens, towels, appliances (dishwasher, refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster oven, 2 air conditioning appliances with remotes), 2 beds, dresser, desk, 6 chairs, outdoor sofa, outdoor table and 2 chairs.
- Occupancy: The Premises are for the sole use as a personal residence by the following named person(s) only: Name(s) of Guests Number of adults: # of adults, Number of children: # of children, Pets: # of pets.
- Term of the Lease. The lease begins Check-In Date (the “Check-in Date”) and ends Check-out Date(the “Checkout Date”). Guest shall vacate the Premises upon termination of the Agreement, unless Homeowner and Guest have extended this Agreement in writing or signed a new agreement.
- Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
- Maintenance: Guest shall properly use, operate and safeguard Premises, including any landscaping, furniture, furnishings and appliances, and all mechanical, electrical, gas and plumbing fixtures, and smoke alarms, and keep them and the Premises clean, sanitary and well ventilated. Guest shall immediately notify Homeowner, in writing, of any problem, malfunction or damage with any item on the property. Guest shall be charged for all repairs or replacements caused by Guest, pets, guests or licensees of Guest, excluding ordinary wear and tear. Guest shall be charged for all damage to Premises as a result of failure to report a problem in a timely manner. Guest shall be charged for repair of drain blockages or stoppages, unless caused by defective plumbing parts or tree roots invading sewer lines.
- CC&R’s: Guest has been provided with, and acknowledges receipt of, a copy of the HOA Rules.
- ALTERATIONS; REPAIRS: Unless otherwise specified by law or paragraph 29C, without Homeowner’s prior written consent, (i) Guest shall not make any repairs, alterations or improvements in or about the Premises including: painting, wallpapering, adding or changing locks, installing antenna or satellite dish(es), placing signs, displays or exhibits, or using screws, fastening devices, large nails or adhesive materials; (ii) Homeowner shall not be responsible for the costs of alterations or repairs made by Guest; (iii) Guest shall not deduct from Rent the costs of any repairs, alterations or improvements; and (iv) any deduction made by Guest shall be considered unpaid Rent.
- KEYS; LOCKS: Guest will receive on the Commencement Date: 1 key to perimeter & 1 key to unit.
A. Guest shall make Premises available to Homeowner or Homeowner’s representative for the purpose of entering to make necessary or agreed repairs, or to show Premises to prospective Guests or contractors.
B. Homeowner and Guest agree that 24-hour written notice via e-mail shall be reasonable and sufficient notice. No notice is required: (i) to enter in case of an emergency; (ii) if the Guest is present and consents at the time of entry; or (iii) if the Guest has abandoned or surrendered the Premises.
- GUEST’S OBLIGATIONS UPON VACATING PREMISES:
A. Guest shall: (i) give Homeowner all copies of all keys or opening devices to Premises, vacate any/all parking; clean and deliver Premises to Homeowner in the same condition as found upon move in.
- Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
Name: Name of Occupant 1
Date of Birth: Date of Birth of Occupant 1
Home Address: Home Address of Occupant 1
Work Address: Work Address of Occupant 1
Phone Numbers: Phone Numbers of Occupant 1
E-mail Address: E-mail Address of Occupant 1
Nationality: Nationality of Occupant 1
Emergency Contact: Emergency Contact Number & Email for Occupant 1
Name: Name of Occupant 2
Date of Birth: Date of Birth of Occupant 2
Home Address: Home Address of Occupant 2
Work Address: Work Address of Occupant 2
Phone Number: Phone Numbers of Occupant 2
E-mail Address: E-mail Address of Occupant 2
Nationality: Nationality of Occupant 2
Emergency Contact: Emergency Contact Number & Email for Occupant 2