DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT (for Services)
Effective Date (“Effective Date”), Developer Name (“Developer”) and Company (“Company”), agree (this “Agreement”) as follows:
1. Services and Payment. Developer agrees to undertake and complete the Services (as defined in Exhibit A) in accordance with and on the schedule specified in Exhibit A.
2. Ownership; Rights; Proprietary Information; Publicity. Company shall own all right, title and interest for work completed on behalf of the Company.
3. Warranty. Developer warrants that the Services will be performed in a professional and workmanlike manner and that none of such Services or any part of this Agreement is or will be inconsistent with any obligation Developer may have to others. All deliverables shall be to the best of developer's knowledge original work of Developer and/or its independent contractors. Contractor will ensure all third-party resources utlitized in deliverables do not violate the rights of any third parties.
4. Termination. Either party may terminate the contract at any time through written request. The Company shall upon termination pay Developer all unpaid amounts due for Services completed prior to notice of termination. Payment will be completed within 30 days.
5. Relationship of the Parties. Each party shall be and act as an independent contractor and not a partner, joint venturer, or agent of the other.
6. Notice. All notices under this Agreement shall be in writing.
7. Miscellaneous. No changes or modifications or waivers to this Agreement will be effective unless in writing and signed by both parties.
8. Payments. All payments will be on a per-stage, per-project basis, disbursed after Rumatec has received the complete payment for the project stage from the client, or within 7 days after stage completion, whichever is sooner. No stage will exceed 14 business days in length.
Services & Fees
Add description of services Developer is responsible for
The term will continue until the Services are completed or the Agreement is terminated under Section 4, whichever occurs first.
The work performed by Developer shall be performed at the hourly rate of $Hourly Rate and not exceed the total estimated amount of $Cap Amount.