Name of Lessor, as Lessor, does hereby agree to let to Name of Lessee, as Lessee, a parking space located at London City Island, such parking space being further described Parking Space No. Landlord's Flat Number at the aforementioned location. The following terms and conditions shall apply to this Parking Space Lease Agreement (“Agreement”):
Terms and Conditions:
1. Items Left in Vehicle. Lessor shall not be responsible for damage or loss to possessions or items left in Lessee’s vehicle.
2. Damage to Vehicle. Lessor shall not be responsible for damage to Lessee’s vehicle, whether or not such damage is caused by other vehicle(s) or person(s) in the parking lot and surrounding area.
3. Parking Lot Attendants. Lessor shall not provide parking lot attendants. In the event that Lessor provides such attendants, any use of such attendant by Lessee to park or drive Lessee’s vehicle shall be at Lessee’s request, direction and sole risk of any resulting loss and Lessee shall indemnify Lessor for any loss resulting from such use.
4. Payments by Lessee. Lessee agrees to pay £ Rent per month for the lease of the aforementioned parking space. Lessee is to make such leasehold payment to Lessor in person or by standing order to sort code xx - xx - xx and account number xxxxxxx. Payments shall be made in advance by Lessee on the first of each month.
5. Termination. Either party may terminate this Agreement by providing 30 days written notice to the other party. Any such notice shall be directed to a party at the party’s address as listed below in this Agreement.
6. Damages and Loss of Equipment. Lessee is responsible for any and all damages beyond normal wear and tear to the parking facilities. Lessee is also to be held responsible for replacement of any lost, stolen, damaged, or misplaced remote garage door openers or other parking facility related equipment lent to the Lessee by the Lessor. A deposit of £40 is payable upon starting the contract. This is refunded at the end of the term.
EXECUTED AND AGREED by the parties hereto, this the Date of Agreement day of Month of Agreement, Four digit year
Lessor's Flat Number
Lessor’s Flat Number
Lessee's Flat number
Lessee’s Flat Number