This Agreement is entered into on June 26, 2017, between Matthew Payne, hereinafter referred to as the "Grantee", and August Ekblom, hereinafter referred to as the "Artist", in reference to "Extrapolation of the penis", hereafter referred to as the "Work".
Whereas, the Artist hereby represents that he/she will allow the Grantee to use the Work which is his/her own original work of art or craft until such time that one of the two parties chooses to end the contract.
Whereas, the Grantee wishes to use the above described Work in the creation of his/her website(s).
Whereas, the Grantee and the Artist want to achieve the best possible quality representation(s) of the image to encourage mutual positive public exposure;
Now therefore, in consideration of the mutual promises set forth below, as well as other valuable consideration, the parties agree as follows:
1) The Artist allows the Grantee to use the Work on the Grantee's website, for the duration of this agreement.
2) The Artist allows the Grantee to modify the Work as the Grantee sees fit and display its altered form, or to display the original Work in whole or in part on the Grantee's website(s),
3) The Grantee agrees to provide attribution for the Work on any website(s) where the Work is displayed while the Work is displayed on such site(s).
4) The Grantee agrees to provide a link to the Artist's website on any of the Grantee's webpages which displays the Work.
5) The Grantee agrees to pay the Artist 4.0% of the Grantee's income from the sale of books or music which are represented on any of the Grantee's webpages which displays the work, including but not limited to royalties from publishers and income from self-published works, as long as the Grantee received such income during the duration of this agreement.
6) The Grantee agrees to provide evidence of income from self-publishing platforms including but not limited to CreateSpace, SmashWords, and BandCamp, upon request from the Artist, and to deliver that evidence within ten days of receiving the request, while the Artist agrees that such requests can only be contractually demanded once every sixty days.
7) The Grantee and the Artist each agree that either party may terminate this agreement, but that thirty days' notice must be provided for such termination, during which time the Work may still be displayed on the Grantee's website(s) and the Artist is still entitled to eligible payments from sales within those 30 days, and that after this agreement is terminated the Grantee may no longer display the Work on his/her website(s) and the Artist is not entitled to any income that the Grantee receives after such termination.
8) The Grantee and the Artist each agree that this agreement will expire on July 25, 2020 unless both parties choose to renew it.
9) This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto and shall not be modified, amended or changed in any way except upon a written agreement signed by both parties.