Terms and Conditions of Use ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of the materials made available may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise without prior written approval.
The precise coverage afforded by Homesite is subject to the terms and conditions of the Homesite Insurance policies as issued. These coverage summaries are provided for your convenience only and are not intended to replace or supersede the policy's terms and conditions. Whether and to what extent a particular loss is covered depends on the facts and circumstances of the loss, and the terms and conditions of the policy as issued.
Terms & Conditions of Use
1. Except for information provided which is directly related the quotation or binding of insurance coverage, the materials made available, including materials in linked sites directly or indirectly accessible from here, are provided "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, HOMESITE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
HOMESITE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERRORFREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. EXCEPT FOR INFORMATION PROVIDED WHICH IS DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE QUOTATION OR BINDING OF INSURANCE COVERAGE, HOMESITE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS.
IN THE EVENT THAT YOU DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE OR OTHER THIRD PARTY INFORMATION FROM THIS SITE, HOMEISTE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ITS ACCURACY OR, RELIABILITY. YOU (AND NOT HOMESITE) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION WHICH RESULTS FROM SAID DOWNLOADING. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
2. The materials that can be accessed from linked sites are not maintained by us and we are not responsible for the contents thereof. Any reference to a linked site or any specific third party product or service by name does not constitute or imply its endorsement by us, and you assume all risk with respect to its use.
3. Except for information provided which is directly related to the quotation or binding of insurance coverage, we, our affiliates, agents, and suppliers, shall not be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential, or other damages (including without limitation lost profits, lost revenues, or similar economic loss), weather in contract, tort, or otherwise, arising out of the use or inability to use materials available here or in any linked site, even if we are advised of the possibility thereof, nor for any claim by a third party.
4. This web site is for your use, and you agree to use this for lawful purposes only. You shall not copy, use, modify, transmit, distribute, reverse engineer, or in anyway exploit copyrighted or proprietary materials available from here, except as expressly permitted by the respective owner(s) thereof. Use of any software available for downloading is governed by the terms of the applicable license agreement accompanying or included with the software. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are the marks of the respective owner(s), and any unauthorized use thereof is strictly prohibited.
5.You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages and expenses (including attorney's fees) arising out of your unlawful use.
6. Homesite explicitly disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, content, or availability of information found on sites that link to or from Homesite.com or sites that are owned by Homesite Group Inc. from third parties not associated with Homesite. Homesite cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in third-party sites, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites.
Notice and Procedure for making claims of copyright infringement:
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Service Provider's Designated Agent. Written notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent:
Homesite Group Incorporated
One Federal Street, Boston MA 02110
To be effective, the Notification must include the following:
Acceptance Of These Terms
By using this site, you signify your consent to Homesite's on-line Terms and Condition of Use. If you do not agree to these policies, please do not use this site. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to update, change, modify, add, or remove portions of this policy from time to time. Your continued use of this site and others that may be owned by Homesite following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. Any changes to this policy will be promptly disclosed in this area.
Take a few minutes to get a free, no obligation homeowners insurance quote, and see just how affordable our rates can be.