This CONSULTING SERVICES CONTRACT is entered into on this the day of , , (hereinafter the "Effective Date") by and between BRAND MOKSHA LLC (the "Consultant" ) and ESTATE SNACKS LLC (the "Client")
Whereas, the Client desires to obtain professional consulting services relative to all Sales and Marketing services, operations and processes (hereinafter referred to as "Services"); and
Whereas, the Consultant has acquired special knowledge and attainment in the field of Sales and Marketing services, operations and processes, and is willing to undertake such services of the Client in exchange for fees hereinafter specified; NOW THEREFORE,
THAT IN CONSIDERATION of the covenants and agreements hereinafter contained and subject to the terms and conditions hereinafter stated, the parties hereto do mutually agree as follows:
1. Employment of Consultant. The Consultant will perform as an independent contractor all Services under this Contract to the prevailing professional standards consistent with the level of care and skill ordinarily exercised by members of his profession currently practicing in the same locality under similar conditions including reasonable, informed judgment, and prompt, timely action. If the Consultant is representing that he has special expertise in one or more areas to be utilized in this contract, then the Consultant agrees to perform those special expert services to the appropriate local, state or national professional standards.
2. Scope of Services. The Consultant agrees to provide professional consulting services to the Client upon request of the FOUNDER AND CEO beginning on the Effective Date of this Contract.
It is agreed that the Consultant will aid, assist and/or advise the Client on matters relating to the sales, marketing and distribution in the Natural Foods Industry. Additionally, it is agreed that the Consultant will, as requested, aid, assist and/or advise the the Client with development of brand and/or product strategy..
It is agreed that special projects may be added to this Contract upon request by the Client and agreed to by the Consultant.
The Consultant shall not undertake any work or provide any services under this Contract unless under the request of the FOUNDER AND CEO. The FOUNDER AND CEO shall be the point of contact between the Consultant and the Client. Consultant may not employ subcontractors to perform the Services hereunder except with the Client's express prior written approval.
The Client agrees that the Consultant shall not be required to work full-time for the Client under this Contract. The Consultant is free to work for individuals or other entities during this term of this Contract.
3. Compensation. The Client agrees to pay the Consultant for services performed under this contract at a rate of one hundreddollars ($100) per hour, with invoices to be paid within 30 days of receipt. Any special project shall be billed at an hourly rate to be determined and pre-approved by the Client
4. Term. This Contract shall begin on the Effective Date and remain through the 2019 fiscal year, with the option to continue after the close of 2019 if both Consultant and Client wish to extend.
5. Early Termination. The Client or the Consultant may terminate this Contract at any time upon written notice to either party.
6. Notice. All notices given by mail shall be sent to the following addresses:
San Francisco Ca, 94117
7. Governing Law. The laws of the State of CALIFORNIA shall govern enforcement and interpretation of this Agreement. Venue and jurisdiction for any court action filed regarding this Contract may lie in any competent court of San Francisco County, California.
8. Authority. This instrument forms a Contract only when executed in writing by duly authorized representatives of Client and Consultant. By their signatures on this document, the signatories represent that they have actual authority to enter this Agreement for the respective parties.
9. Independent Contractor. Consultant shall perform all Services under this Contract as an independent contractor, and not as an agent or employee of Client. No employee or official of Client shall supervise Consultant. Consultant shall exercise no supervision over any employee or official of Client. Consultant shall not represent that it is an employee or agent of the Client in any capacity. Consultant is not entitled to insurance or workers' compensation benefits and is obligated to pay federal and state income tax on money earned under this Agreement. Contractor shall be an independent contractor under the terms of this agreement and shall assume all of the rights, obligations, and liabilities applicable to an independent contractor, and any provision in this agreement which may appear to give the Client the right to direct Contractor as to the details of doing the work herein covered shall be deemed to mean that Contractor shall follow the desires of the Client in the results of the work only.
BRAND MOKSHA LLC