CONSULTING AGREEMENT (for Services)
Effective November 27, 2012 (“Effective Date”), Pixel Vitae LLC (“Consultant”) and CommerceHub (“Company”), agree (this “Agreement”) as follows:
1. Services and Payment. Consultant agrees to undertake and complete the Services (as defined in Exhibit A) in accordance with and on the schedule specified in Exhibit A.
2. Ownership; Rights; Proprietary Information; Publicity. Company shall own all right, title and interest for work completed during each Billing Period after invoice for that Billing Period is paid to the Consultant.
2.1 Billing period starts from the first day of the month and ends the last day of the month for the duration of the working Agreement.
3. Warranty. Consultant warrants that the Services will be performed in a professional and workmanlike manner and that none of such Services or any part of this Agreement is or will be inconsistent with any obligation Consultant may have to others.
4. Termination. Either party may terminate the contract at any time through written request. The Company shall upon termination pay Consultant all unpaid amounts due for Services completed prior to notice of termination.
5. Relationship of the Parties. Each party shall be and act as an independent contractor and not a partner, joint venturer, or agent of the other.
6. Notice. All notices under this Agreement shall be in writing.
7. Miscellaneous. No changes or modifications or waivers to this Agreement will be effective unless in writing and signed by both parties.
Services & Fees
The term will continue until the Services are completed or the Agreement is terminated under Section 4, whichever occurs first.
Hourly fee of $90.00
Payable semi-monthly in arrears upon receipt of invoice.