THIS AGREEMENT IS MADE ON Today's Date (the “Agreement”),
(1) (the “Client”); and
(2) (the “Designer”).
A. The Designer is skilled in providing architectural research, CAD drawing and creating content layout and copy for 3 Instagram posts & 1 set of Instagram Story . In addition, text captions for each posts are to be prepared by the Designer.
B. The Client wishes to engage the Designer to provide these services in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Name: ARCHLOGBOOK / Gabriel Chek
Name: Designer's Name
Email: Designer's Email Address
* as at Today's Date
Terms of Agreement
The above-named Client is engaging the Designer, a sole proprietor, as an independent contractor. The Client authorizes the Designer to publicize their completed work to Web search engines and other Web directories and indexes, as well as on Web-based portfolio sites such as Dribbble, Behance, Issuu etc.
- Standard Design Package
- Copy for work may be supplied by the Client via Figma, Google Docs or email attachment.
- Photos, drawings templates and other misc. graphic images may be supplied by Client at the start of the project. All images used within all design work, other than original work created by either parties, are to be considered placeholders and are not to be considered legally owned by the Client or the Designer.
- Graphic Creation
- This package contemplates that the Designer will create, capture or receive from the Client all the graphic elements necessary to complete the Client’s project except where otherwise noted. This includes creation of CAD drawings, post templates, ancillary images, video, animated graphics, photography. The above list is not exhaustive and not all encompassing. The Designer is to refer to the Schedule of Works in the Contract.
- Additional Expenses
- The Designer agrees that he will cover expenses necessary to complete the project.
- Examples would be: Purchase of specific software to complete the required drawings.
- Client Amends / Changes
- The Designer prides himself in providing excellent customer service.
- To that end, The Designer should encourage input from the Client during the design process.
- The Designer understands, however, that the Client may request significant design changes to drawings that have already built to the Client's specification.
- Some examples of significant drawing modification at the request of the Client include:
- Designing a new post layout or structure to accommodate a substantial redesign at the Client's request.
- Recreating or significantly modifying the drawing and or graphics at the Client's request.
- Replacing more than 50% of the text and drawings to any given post slide at the Client's request.
- The request for significant modification can be done only upon receiving the first draft. At all times, the Designer is expected to coordinate with the Client and provide updates on progress when requested.
- Work Schedule and Completion Date
- The Designer will submit a first mock-up draft of project no later than [FIFTEEN] 15 DAYS after the Designer receives this signed agreement along with down payment and initial direction from the Client.
- The Client will provide all data needed to complete project, including post templates, CAD drawings, text, and photos.
- Upon completion of the first draft, the Client will be asked to confirm acceptance for the basic design and/or design modifications via Figma or e-mail. Once this acceptance is received from the Client, the work necessary to complete the project will continue.
- Upon completion of the project, an e-mail or letter and invoice will be sent to the Client advising the Client that the work has been completed. The Client will supply written approval by a corresponding email within [SEVEN] 7 DAYS.
- The Client must make payment for the outstanding contract sum within [SEVEN] 7 DAYS after sending the approval email.
- After all of the Contract Sum has been paid in full, the post content will then be uploaded to the Client’s Instagram Page within [SEVEN] 7 DAYS.
- Copyrights and Trademarks
- The Client represents to the Designer and unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to the Designer for inclusion in the Instagram posts are owned by the Client, or that the Client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend the Designer from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by the Client.
- Assignment of Project
- The Designer does not reserve the right to assign certain subcontractors to this project to insure the right fit for the job as well as on-time completion.
- Warranties and Liability
- The Client agrees that any material submitted for publication will not contain anything leading to an abusive or unethical use of the Instagram platform and its privacy and content policies, or the Designer.
- Abusive and unethical materials and uses include, but are not limited to: pornography, obscenity, nudity, violations of privacy, harassment, illegal activity, spamming, advocacy of illegal activity, and any infringement of privacy.
- The Client hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Designer from any claim resulting from the Client's publication of material or use of those materials.
- It is also understood that the Designer will not prepare or publish information which may be used by another party to harm. The Designer reserves the right to determine what is and is not harmful.
- Rights Upon Termination of Agreement
- The Designer shall transfer, assign and make available to the Client all property and materials in the Designer's possession or subject to the Designer's control that are the property of the Client, subject to payment in full of amounts due pursuant to this Agreement
- In the event the Client terminates this contract by registered letter or email within TEN  DAYS, 50% down payment will be refunded. Work completed shall be billed at the daily rate of USD$ and deducted from 50% of the down payment, the balance of which shall be returned to the Client. If, at the time of the request for refund, work has been completed beyond the amount covered by the initial payment, the Client shall be liable to pay for all work completed at the daily rate. No portion of this initial payment will be refunded unless written application is made within SEVEN  DAYS of signing this contract.
- In the event of any default of any material obligation by or owed by a party pursuant to this agreement, the other party may provide written notice of such default and if such default is not cured within THREE  DAYS of the written notice, then the non-defaulting party may terminate this Agreement.
- Any notice required by this agreement or given in connection with it shall be in writing and given to the appropriate party by email or personal delivery or by certified mail, postage prepaid, or recognized overnight delivery services.
- Ownership of Completed Works
- Copyright to the finished assembled work of web pages and graphics produced by the Designer shall be vested with the Client upon final payment for the project.
- This ownership is to include: design, CAD drawings, photos, graphics, work-up files, and text.
- Rights to CAD drawings, photos, graphics are specifically not transferred to the Client, and remain the property of their respective owners. The Designer retains the right to display all designs as examples of their work in their respective portfolios. However, the Designer is not allowed to sell the completed work, without the approval of the Client.
- The Client may use and/or repurpose the completed work and sell it commercially with attribution given to the Designer.
- Any disputes arising form this contract will be litigated or arbitrated in SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE. This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of SINGAPORE.
- Payment of Fees
- A minimum deposit of TEN PERCENT (10%) is required to commence work.
- Fees to the Designer are due and payable on the following schedule:
- 10% upon signing of contract
- 25% after first post draft/mockups are completed and approved and the balance upon completion, but prior uploading of the post.
- All fees paid is inclusive of PayPal currency conversion and transaction fees.
- All fees mentioned in this contract is to be paid in USD currency.
- Rush Processing
- The agreed-upon completion date for this project is: one month THIRTY  days from the date of received payment. The Client understand that should they require earlier completion, there will be a flat fee of FIVE HUNDRED & FIFTEEN DOLLARS [$515] to be paid before completion. The earliest possible completion of this project is one week from the date of payment.
- Sole Agreement
- The agreement contained in this Design Contract constitutes the sole agreement between the Designer and the Client regarding this project. Any additional work not specified in this contract must be authorized by a written change order. All prices specified will be honored for THIRTY  DAYS after both parties sign this contract. Continued services after that time will require a new agreement.
- This agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the Designer and the Client. This agreement terminates and supersedes all prior understanding or agreements on the subject matter hereof. Any changes or modification thereto must be in writing and signed by both parties
- Initial Payment and Refund Policy.
- The Total Fee of this contract is FIVE HUNDRED [$500] USD for the Services listed in The Schedule.
- This agreement begins with an initial down payment of FIFTY DOLLARS [$50 USD], within TWO  DAYS of the signing of the contract.
This Schedule describes the services to be performed by the Designer on the terms and conditions of this Agreement (the Services & Deliverables); the fee payable by the Client in respect of those Services (the Fee); and the basis on which the Freelancer is to invoice the Client in respect of the Fee.
- Architectural CAD drawings, research, text copy and social media content/ post layout
- 3 x Instagram Posts (5-8 slides, excluding first title slide) on Figma, ready for export to PNG format and
- 1 set of Instagram Story (minimum 3 slides, excluding first title slide) on Figma, ready for export to PNG format and
- Text captions (100 words) for each post.
- 15 DAYS for Client Review of Post Draft and Mock-up, 15 DAYS for Post Content Completion
- CONTRACT SUM is a total of $500 USD [FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS ONLY]
- 10% of Contract Sum upfront upon signing of contract ($50 USD)
- 25% of Contract Sum upon completion of 3 x Instagram posts & 1 set of Instagram story CAD draft/ mock-up ($125 USD)
- Balance of Contract Sum upon completion of 3 x Instagram posts and 1 set of Instagram story PNG image on Figma as well as text captions (100 words) for each post for upload ($325 USD).
- In addition to the fee in (3), a top up of $15 USD will be made to cover for the Paypal currency conversion and transcation fees.
- Email invoice/notification to be sent by the Designer upon completion of first draft/mockup and upon completion of Instagram post content.
[END OF THE SCHEDULE]
Undersigned hereby agree to the terms, conditions and stipulations of this agreement on behalf of his or her organization or business. This agreement constitutes the entire understanding of both parties. Any changes or modification thereto must be in writing and signed by both parties.
This Agreement has been entered into the day and year first above written.