Consent to Publish
Publisher is pleased to have the privilege of publishing your contribution (the Article) entitled Article Title in Publication in both print and electronic formats. You, as Author(s), hereby agree as follows:
- Copyright in the work shall be owned by Publisher, who here licenses it to Distributor (the "Press"), who shall have the following rights under the copyright: The right to publish the work in Publication, in print and electronic formats, and all related rights necessary or desirable for the full use and enjoyment of such right of Publication, including but not limited to the right to republish the work in whole or in part in future issues of Publication, in collections of works from the journal (Journal), in anthologies. The right to publish, in print or electronic format, short selections from the Article for publicity and scholarly purposes, as deemed appropriate by Publisher and the Press, without payment to the Author(s).
- Anthology rights, excluding Publication, will be negotiated by the Press with the approval of the Author(s). Thirty per cent (30%) of any fees for such use will be shared by the Press with the Author(s) and forwarded to the Author(s) when they are received by the Press.
- Upon publication of the Article, Publisher and the Press grant to you, the Author(s), without charge, the right to republish the Article in revised or unrevised form, in any language, in any volume consisting entirely of your own work, or in any work that you edit, provided that the Press is notified of such use, and it carries the proper copyright notice and acknowledgment of its original publication in Publicationby Publisher.
- You represent and warrant: A. That the Article is original, that you have full power to make this Agreement, and that you are the sole author(s); B. That the Article has not been previously published in whole or in part except as you have informed the Press in writing; C. That no other agreement to publish the Article is now outstanding except as you have informed the Press in writing; D. That no part of the Article violates or infringes upon any copyright; E. That there are no rights, licenses, or commitments of any nature outstanding in favor of anyone who would or might impair or interfere with the rights granted by you to the Press; F. That the Article contains no statement known to be false, is free of any libel or libelous innuendo, and is in no other way harmful.
- The Press will protect copyright of your Article by registering copyright of the issue of Publication in which it appears in the name of Publisher. If the terms of this Agreement are satisfactory to you, please sign, date it, and return the original copy together with all other necessary permissions to the Editor. This Agreement is void if altered in any way.