Agreement to sublease a property.
Parties. This Sublease Agreement is made between Yitong Zhou, as the "Sublandlord”, and Nancy Hirsch, as the "Subtenant," together referred to as the "Parties."
Property Address. The Sublease is for a portion of the Sublandlord’s interest in the premises located at 4233 9th Ave NE, Seattle WA 98105 (the "Premises") on the following terms:
- Lease Term. The Sublease will be for a term beginning on 6/15/2013 and ending on 8/31/2013.
- Subtenant’s Interest in the Premises. Subtenant is one of total tenants (the "Tenants") jointly and severably occupying the Premises. Subtenant may share all of the common spaces (e.g., living room, dining room, kitchen, balcony) in the Premises equally with the other Tenants.
3.1. Rent Amount. Subtenant will pay a total rent of $1500. First half ($750) of the rent is due on the first day of move-in (June 15th) and second half ($750) is due by July 15th.
3.2. Rent Payment. Rent may be paid by check or wire transfer direct from a bank account. Rent paid via check shall be mailed to the Sublandlord at the below address. For rent that is mailed to the Sublandlord, the postmark date of the letter is the date of payment. Please make the check payable to Yitong Zhou (instead of Michelle Zhou).
Mailing Address (for all checks) :
1834 145th Place SE, Bellevue WA 98007
Bank Name: Chase
Routing #: 325070760
Account #: 000000891660102
3.3. Late Rent. A late charge of $50 will be incurred if rent is not paid when due. Sublandlord will have all rights of the Master Landlord with respect to eviction if late rent is not paid.
- Security Deposit. A security deposit of $150 shall be mailed in the form of a check before the lease start date. Please make the check payable to Yitong Zhou (instead of Michelle Zhou). The check will be held and not cashed during the duration of the Lease Term. If there is no damage to the property, the security will be returned in full upon Subtenants vacating the premises on .
- Condition of the Premises. Subtenant acknowledges that they will examine the Premises and report to the Sublandlord with photo documentation any problems within 24 hours of receipt of the keys. Upon the termination of this Sublease Agreement for any cause, Subtenant will leave the Premises in their original good condition, except for reasonable wear and tear. Subtenant is responsible for the repair of any damage resulting from the act or neglect of Subtenant or their guests.
- Utilities. Subtenant is not responsible for paying all other utilities including electric, internet, trash and water.
- Smoking. Smoking is not permitted in the Premises.
- Pets. No pets of any kind are permitted.
- Subleasing and Assignment. Subtenant may not sublease, or assign the Premises.
- Noise and Disruptive Activities. Subtenants or their guests shall not disturb, endanger or inconvienence other tenants of the building, nor violate any law, nor commit or permit waste or nusiance in or about the Premises. Subtenants shall not do or keep anything in or about the premises that will obstruct the public spaces available to other residents. Subtenants shall be responsible for any fines, charges, or penalties assessed by the condo development's Home Owner's Association ("HOA") as a result of any violation of the HOA's rules.
- Termination Notice. Subtenant’s tenancy will terminate on the date specified in Section 1above, unless Sublandord and Subtenant sign another written agreement prior to the end of tenancy providing for an additional period of tenancy.
- Complete and Binding Agreement. All preliminary negotiations between the Parties are merged into and superseded by the terms of this Sublease. This Sublease will not be enforceable until signed by both Subtenant and Sublandlord. Any modification to this Agreement must be in writing, signed by both Sublandlord and Subtenant.
We, the Undersigned, agree to the above stated terms.