This is a agreement of payment for recording studios or freelance engineers
THIS AGREEMENT (the "Agreement"), executed on 2/17/17, governs the usage rights and financial obligations of Variare Productions (the “first Party”) and Clyde Park Avenue(the “second Party”), with regards to the hourly rate of audio recordings (the "recordings").
Nature of Agreement
1. Ownership: Upon entering the Agreement, the first party agrees to transfer ownership the recordings physically made at Variare Studios to the second Party. Until payment is received, the first Party maintains ownership of said recordings.
2. Termination: This Agreement terminates if the first party does not receive payment from the second party by Tuesday the 28th of February, 2017. (2/28/17)
3. Amendment: Additional provisions may not be amended to this agreement, without written consent of the Parties
4. Violation of Terms Set Forth: Any violation of this document enables legal action against the violator on behalf of the other party.
5. Severability: If any provision of this Agreement is found by a proper authority to be unenforceable or invalid such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render this Agreement unenforceable or invalid as a whole and in such event, such provision shall be changed and interpreted so as to best accomplish the objectives of such unenforceable or invalid provision within the limits of applicable law.
6. Governing Body: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan, USA without regard to the conflicts of laws provisions thereof.
1. Expenses and Methods: The effective hourly expense of studio usage, $15 (“Hourly Expense”), is to be paid to the first party in a timely manner, or by the end date. The first Party agrees to forward a copy of all receipts paid for by the second party, to the second party, at his/her preferred e-mail address.
2. Circumstances: The Parties are permitted to negotiate special circumstances between each Party with regards to a future hourly Expense. If the second party is unable to provide her/his portion of the hourly expense, he/she agrees to notify the first party at least forty-eight (48) hours in advance except in extenuating circumstances, including but not necessarily limited to: hospitalization, admission to an asylum, or a life altering event.
1. Usage of Resources: Upon transferring ownership of the recordings to the second party, the first party maintains no legal holding of ownership over the recordings. The second party is only required to list "Variare Studios" as the place of production at his/her discretion.
2. Privacy and Non-disclosure: The Parties agree to follow the terms set forth by the non-disclosure agreements between them. Additionally, both Parties agree to respect each other’s privacy by not performing any of the following actions.
* Destroying the audio recordings without first notifying the first party.
* Pursuing legal action without trying to first resolve the issue with the other party.
The above list does not seek to define all actions that would violate each other’s privacy. This section does not supersede any terms set forth by the non-disclosure agreements between the Parties.These privacy restraints may be waived if a Party has obtained explicit permission from the other Party, or when legally requested by a court.