Standard maintenance agreement for Dominic Sutherland.
This agreement is between Company/Developer and Client/company, the Client.
Client is contracting Company/Developer as a provider of web site maintenance services. Services not considered 'standard website maintenance' are subject to be charged at a regular hourly rate of £20, and will not be considered part of this contract. The minimum charge for maintenance is £00, any additional work that is included in this agreement will be charged at £20/per hour.
What IS included in this agreement:
- Edit, revise, update or create new textual/minor graphical content.
- Consultation, and guidance on the use of the web site.
- Onpage SEO such as Meta tags (title, description, keywords), alt tag, h1, h2, h3.
- Regular monitoring and updating to ensure impeccable performance across all major browsers due to the fact that not all browsers render sites in the same way.
- Protection against hackers from gaining access to your site. We can also protect your emails from spam attacks, which can be troublesome and frequent if not dealt with efficiently.
- Regular and thorough backups of your site so that it may be fully restored in case of loss.
- We’re here should you need us for consultation and advice.
- Monitoring your website functionality to ensure that everything is working as it should and upgrade where necessary. Some plugins may become outdated and no longer work with the newest version of your website software. Plugins may need upgrading to accommodate the newer version, or become obsolete with the improvements in the website software.
- Downtime is highly inconvenient for any website owner and when it happens it is important to have someone on hand to help. We can assist you by liaising with the hosting company to sort out the situation as quickly as possible.
*When your site is oﬄine you need immediate technical support, We ensure that option is available and deal with any issues ourselves so you don’t have to.
What is NOT included in this agreement:
- Web site redesign, re-alignment or re-development equalling more than 50% change to web page, web site, web graphics on the website (i.e. 4 graphics on website, and you want 3 changed, there is a charge for anything above 2, meaning 50%)
- CMS design or integration including but not limited to blogs, shopping carts and web forums. These require a separate design agreement.
Company/Developer shall provide Client with minor updates to the web site for an indefinite period of within this contract. The contract will be paid on a Monthly Basis with the 1st payment due as soon as initial work is complete and each payment due around the date of initial payment of each month.
During the duration of this contract, the Client agrees that Company/Developer will be the sole provider of maintenance services for the web site, and no other party will have access to or rights to change the web site. If a party other than Company/Developer makes changes to the web site, any errors that are created must be repaired and will be charged for at the hourly rate specified above. Minor updates should not exceed more than 50% of the content on any single site page, THE PERCENTAGE TO BE DETERMINED BY COMPANY/DEVELOPER.
Deadlines & Deliverables:
Company/Developer will respond to all maintenance requests from Client within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends, via email or phone, with a confirmation that the request was received, and an estimated completion date for each action item in the request. Maintenance requests received after 18:00 GMT may not be completed until the next business day unless prior arrangements have been made. Most work will be done within this time frame, this is mostly precautionary.
Company/Developer will adhere to all quoted deadlines for the deliverables in the maintenance requests at all possible costs. In the event that Company/Developer has any issues in delivering on a quoted deadline, Client will be notified via email or telephone the reasoning for any change.
Any revisions, additions or redesign Client requests Company/Developer to perform that is not specified in this document shall be considered "additional" and will require separate agreement and payment. Company/Developer shall advise Client on any requested work that falls within these bounds.
Client hereby authorises Company/Developer to access their web hosting account, providing active user name / password combinations for access to the server via FTP, assuring that 'write permissions' are in place on said hosting provider.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom applicable therein.
Signing this document means you agree to the terms of this document “Web Maintenance Agreement”.