(No summary is available.)
Ty Walls Films
Wedding Videography Contract
Wedding date: __________ (month) _________ (day) _______ (year)
Bride’s name: ________________________________
Groom’s name: _______________________________
Primary phone #: _____________________________
Ceremony location: _______________________________________________________________
Ceremony time: __________________________________________________________
Primary photographer phone #: ____________________________________
Deliverables: 5-6 minute highlight film, 30 seconds - 1 minute love story film, full ceremony video, full speeches and toasts video.
Total cost of service: $3,200
Retainer to be paid: $1,600 (Retainer is 50% of total amount)
The remaining balance ($1,600) is to be paid at least 7 days before the date of the wedding.
Terms and Conditions
- It is understood that Ty Walls Films is the exclusive Videographer retained by the client to cover outlined event. Any conflicts with other photographic and/or video coverage contracts and any notifications necessary to avoid such conflicts are the sole responsibility of the client.
- Client assumes all responsibilities for obtaining any necessary permission, clearance permits, etc., which may be required for Ty Walls Films to video each event, public or private. Client assumes all responsibility for obtaining and retaining permission for access to any requested camera positions and is solely responsible for the quality of the final production resulting from the use of, or inability to use, such camera positions. The client warrants that he/she has the legal rights to anything Ty Walls Films will videotape, including photos, musical recordings, videotapes, or any other materials delivered to Ty Walls Films for inclusion in the clients video.
- Ty Walls Films reserves the right to use videos and photos for display and or promotional purposes. All video masters, raw footage and photographs remain the exclusive property of Ty Walls Films unless otherwise specified.
- Artistic Style. On its own behalf and on behalf of the subject: Client acknowledges that he/she is familiar with the Company’s portfolio and is requesting services with knowledge of the company’s style and that the Company’s work is constantly evolving; that the Company's services are of a unique and artistic nature; that the photos and or video may be different from photos and or video done by the company in the past; and that in creating the photos or videos we shall use our own creative artistic judgment to create images consistent with our personal judgment to create images and videos consistent with our vision of the event, which may be different from the clients and or the subject’s vision of the event. Accordingly, client acknowledges that the photos or videos shall not be subject to rejection on the basis of taste or esthetic criteria.
- The client reserves the right to terminate the contract for any reason up to 5 days after the date of down payment. Should the client terminate the contract, all money paid will be refunded.
- The client has critically viewed samples of Ty Walls Films’ video work and hereby grants full editorial and production control to Ty Walls Films for all aspects of the production and post-production services for the event. In the event a particular segment of the event is either not recorded, partially recorded, or not a part of the edited highlight film or speech/ceremony videos, it is at the sole discretion of Ty Walls Films as the exclusive producer of the event video recording. Changes requested to the final video after delivery to client are charged at a rate of $60/hour.
- All personal property provided by client to Ty Walls Films for utilization in the post-production of their video is received by Ty Walls Films at the complete and total risk of the client. Ty Walls Films will make every effort to ensure the safekeeping of a client’s personal property while in its possession and return same to client upon delivery of the edited master video package.
- If Ty Walls Films fails to comply with the terms of this agreement due to any event or at beyond the control of Ty Walls Films, including but not limited to illness, accident, acts of God and other catastrophes, or uncontrollable and unforeseeable equipment failure, Ty Walls Films’ liability is limited only to a refund of all monies received. Ty Walls Films will take every action available to provide an adequate videographer in the case of illness or injury.
I/we have read and agree to the terms and conditions printed on this contract and have accepted same.
Wedding Video FAQs
Please read through these questions and answers. If you have questions that are not clear after reading the following items, please feel free to contact your principal photographer/videographer.
Q. If I want to be filmed at the salon while getting ready, what do I have to do to be able to have you film at a salon?
A. If you are planning on getting ready at a beauty salon, it is always a good idea to check in advance to see if they will allow you to take photographs/videos in their building.
Q. How long does it take to finish editing our video? Can we make changes to the final video?
A. We guarantee that your video will be delivered within 60 days after the wedding date. We allow changes to the final video only if mistakes were made on Ty Walls Films’ part. Such mistakes include misspellings and other similar changes. Other changes to the final video can be made, but there will be a charge per hour to do so. Changes to the final video, which were not caused by Ty Walls Films, are billed at a rate of $60 per hour. These charges are not meant to be a deterrent, but changes to the final video that were not discussed with us ahead of time still take a great deal of additional editing time and excess materials.
Q. How do we get our wedding videos when you are finished?
A. When we inform you that your video is finished, we will ship the product or digitally deliver it to you or to your address. Electronic versions will be made available to you as well for sharing on social media. The video will also be posted to Ty Walls Films' Vimeo page for easy viewing.