We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices on any web site not operated by OSP Group to which the Site links or that links to the Site.
The Safe Harbor program is an international data privacy program co-sponsored by the U.S. Department of Commerce and the European Commission. We voluntarily certified adherence to the U.S.-E.U. and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor frameworks for the customer data that we collect. Through these certifications, we commit to uphold the Safe Harbor principles of Notice, Choice, Onward Transfer, Security, Data Integrity, Access, and Enforcement. You can learn more about those principles and our obligations under the Safe Harbor Certification Program by going to the U.S. Department of Commerce's Safe Harbor website at: www.export.gov/safeharbor/. You can also view OSP Group's Safe Harbor certification information through that site. If you have questions about OSP Group's Safe Harbor privacy practices or You can also view our Safe Harbor certification information through that site. If you have questions about our Safe Harbor privacy practices or believe that your information has been mismanaged, you can contact us by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
OSP Group is a dynamic, web-driven home-shopping leader with numerous successful brands and specialized e-commerce sites in its portfolio: OneStopPlus.com®, Woman Within® (womanwithin.com), Jessica London® (jessicalondon.com), Roaman's® (roamans.com), fullbeauty (fullbeauty.com), KingSize® (kingsizedirect.com), BrylaneHome® (brylanehome.com) and Bargain Catalog Outlet - BCO® (bcoutlet.com). OSP Group offers a wide range of value and quality driven merchandise categories, including men's and women's plus-size apparel, and home and lifestyle products.
- We collect Personal Information about users of the Site in the normal course of business. Personal Information is information you provide that identifies you or that could be used to identify you. For example, if you register on our Site you will provide to us your name, address, and email address. You may also provide personal information when you participate in surveys, enter a contest or participate in social networking sites linked to our Site. If you place an order, you submit your phone number and credit card or other payment related information. Credit card information submitted for international orders is provided only to our shipping partner and is not provided to us. To purchase age-restricted products you must also provide your birth date. If you choose not to provide such information you may not be able to purchase products from us or access certain services and/or portions of our Sites. Personal information does not include aggregate information or de-identified information. Examples of aggregate information include data that shows how many times a product was viewed before being purchased.
- We automatically collect certain information when you use the Site, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your operation system, the browser type, and your activity on our Site. If you reached our Site by clicking on a link or ad on another site, we also log that information. This helps us analyze product interest and improve our product offerings. If the information collected is linked to personally identifiable information, we treat it as Personal Information, but generally this data is only used in the aggregate form.
- For international shipments, some destinations outside the United States require us to collect special import identification numbers prior to check out. This information is required to process your order through customs and deliver your order, and is used only for that purpose.
- We collect information you voluntarily submit when participating in one of our various services, promotions, programs or surveys. From your transactions and other interactions with us, we obtain information concerning the specific products or services you purchase or use.
- We also receive information about you from other companies, including, but not limited to information on your creditworthiness for branded private label credit card offers and products you may be interested in purchasing.
- to process and complete your purchase transactions and provide the products and services you request;
- to send you catalogs and other offerings by mail;
- to contact you about the status of your orders;
- to identify your product and service preferences, so that you can be informed of new or additional products, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you. International customers must agree to receive the information by checking the appropriate box (Opt In) during the checkout process (see also Third Party Advertising below);
- to notify you of product recalls or provide other information concerning products you have purchased;
- to improve our merchandise selections, customer service, and overall customer shopping experience; and
- for third-party advertising
- As an example, Facebook collects certain information via cookies and web beacons to determine which web pages are visited or what products are purchased. Please note that any information collected by Facebook via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any customer's personal information collected by us.
- Product Reviews. You may choose to submit a product review. If you post a review, we will ask for your email address and geographic location. If you submit a review, your geographic location may be visible to other users (your email address will be kept private). Also, any personally identifiable information that you submit as part of the review can be read or used by other visitors to the Site. We are not responsible for any personally identifiable information that you choose to submit as part of your review. We believe you can post a helpful review without disclosing any personal information.
- for our refer a friend program. We may offer referral programs that permit you to submit information about other persons (each a "Referred Person"), including, without limitation, email addresses, names, street addresses and other contact information so that they may receive information and/or promotional offers. We will use and store any such information that we collect from you about a Referred Person only to the extent necessary to carry out your request, and we will not use any such information for any other purpose unless the Referred Person consents to the use for such other purpose.
- OSP Group Family of Brands: Individual Brands share collected information (for example, postal addresses and telephone numbers) within our family of Brands. Your email address is not shared with other Brands.
- Third-Party Offers: We provide information (for example, postal addresses and telephone numbers) to certain outside companies and marketing partners so they can let you know about products or services that might be of interest to you. Your email address is not shared with third parties for this purpose.
- Third-Party Advertising: see below Click Here.
- Legal Disclosures: If we are required to disclose customer information pursuant to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders, in response to law enforcement inquiry or in compliance with applicable laws, we will make such disclosure. We also reserve the right to share information with legal authorities and other companies for purposes of fraud protection. In the event the ownership of all or a part of a business within the OSP Group Family were to change, customer information pertinent to that business's operations would likely be transferred to, or licensed for use by, the new owner.
- Branded Private Label Credit Card Accounts: We may share your information with the bank that issues branded private label credit card accounts. Shared information includes the date of the order, the type of payment, the amount of the order, and similar items. Non-US customers are not eligible for branded private label credit card accounts.
- International Orders: Personal Information about international orders is provided to our shipping partner i-parcel, and i-parcel's authorized international credit card processing partner. This information is used to process your order and collect payment.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve our ads across the Internet and sometimes on this Site. These companies collect anonymous (i.e., non-personally identifiable) information about your visits to our Site and your interaction with our products and services in order to serve more relevant ads. These targeted advertisements may appear on our Site or on other websites that you visit. The anonymous information is collected through the use of pixel tags, cookies, or other techniques. No personally identifiable information is collected in this process. We hope you find the display of advertising to you valuable.
If you are receiving third party advertising and you do not want these companies to collect this information, you may opt-out. To opt-out, please click the following links:
You can update or correct your name, address, telephone number or email address anytime by visiting our websites and clicking on the My Account or Login link at the top of our websites and registering/logging in with your username/email address and password. You can also call, write, fax or email us to access or correct any of this information. See the table below to update your information with any or all of our brands.
How to Be Removed from a Paper Catalog Mailing List
You can contact us by mail or phone at the relevant address or phone number listed on the above table for the specific brand from whom you wish to stop receiving paper catalogs. You can also send us an email by going to the relevant web site listed on the above table and clicking on the email link in the "Contact Us" section. Please make sure to provide us with your exact name and address as it appears on the mailing label from your catalog so that we can identify you correctly.
We will make every effort to implement any choice you make as soon as possible, but you should allow approximately three months for mailing change requests to be fully implemented. Any mailings that you may receive during this time do not reflect your subscription status, and we ask that you please disregard them.
Please know that it may take up to 30 days to remove you from our emailing solicitation lists. If you choose to be removed from our emailing solicitation lists you will still continue to receive order and confirmation emails as well as emails relating to your other transactions.
Yes, but only for United States customers. Non-US residents are not eligible for Branded Private Label Credit Cards. Eligible customers can apply for a Branded Private Label Credit Card from BrylaneHome, Jessica London, KingSize, Woman Within, Roaman's and OneStopPlus.com. These credit cards are issued by our banking partner ("Bank"), currently Comenity Bank, and provide the holder with special offers and exclusive Brand benefits.
When you apply for one of these credit cards online, you provide your financial and personal information directly to the Bank. We are independent of and not affiliated with the Bank.
We send marketing email offers to customers in the United States who sign up to receive email offers. Our online order form contains a pre-checked box signifying your consent to receive promotional emails. If you do not wish to receive such emails, please un-check the box. International customers must check a box and agree to receive email offers (Opt In) during the checkout process.
If you are not placing an order and would like to request occasional promotional email offers, notifying you of special deals, web-only offers and product previews, you may sign up for Email Offers on the Site by going to the Email and Customer preference page, or call, fax or write us at the addresses listed above.
To remove your name from any email offer list, you may click the unsubscribe link here, or in any of our marketing emails you receive, login to your Account Settings under the My Account or Login section of the Site and email us that you want to unsubscribe. You can also contact the Customer Service Center for the specific brand.
Registered Site users who have purchased from the Site will receive standard order status communications, such as order confirmation, shipping dates, etc. via email at your registered email account. Your choice to opt-in or opt-out of promotional emails will not affect the standard order status communications.
We protect against unauthorized disclosures by limiting access only to those employees who need the information to do their jobs. Our employees are trained about their responsibility to protect our customers' privacy. We limit the information we provide to outside companies to only the information we believe is appropriate to enable them to carry out their responsibilities under our contracts or to offer you products and services we think might be of interest to you. We require that the information collected be used only for the specifically authorized purpose and that its confidentiality be maintained.
Your transaction information is secure. We use sophisticated technology to provide a safe and secure shopping experience. We encrypt your personal information, including your name, address, and credit card number when transmitting over the Internet using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) security software. We update our security procedures and enhance our Site to meet encryption standards. We retain a third party security firm to audit our procedures to ensure compliance with these standards. All of your sensitive information is scrambled before, during and after your order is placed on our Site.
You may notice an unbroken key or a closed lock at the bottom of the page when you enter our "check-out" page. This means that your browser has opened a secure connection with our Site. You can also check by looking at the URL line of your browser. When accessing a secure server, the first characters of the Site address will change from "http" to "https".
PLEASE NOTE THAT TRANSACTIONAL AND PROMOTIONAL EMAIL AND SOCIAL MEDIA SITE COMMUNICATIONS ARE NOT ENCRYPTED AND THUS ARE NOT A SECURE MEANS FOR TRANSMITTING CREDIT CARD INFORMATION OR ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU WISH TO KEEP PRIVATE AND SECURE.
Yes. We collect non-personal information about how users navigate through our Sites. This statistical information is gathered in order to improve our Sites. This aggregated statistical and navigational information does not include individual names, personal data or account information, so it does not identify you or any other customer.
We take care to protect the privacy and safety of children. Our Sites are not directed or targeted to children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 on our Sites. We do not permit anyone under the age of 13 to register with us. If you are under the age of 13, you are welcome to browse our Sites. However, you are not permitted to use any features of our Site that requires the collection of any personally identifiable information. If we learn that we have obtained personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will use reasonable efforts to immediately delete that data from our records.
- spam (i.e., unsolicited promotion of a third-party business);
- misleading; or
- For our Brands that offer Mobile Services, you must sign up for services (opt in) individually for each brand.
- Although we may not charge you for these Mobile Services, your mobile carrier‘s normal messaging, data, and other rates and fees will still apply to your use of the Mobile Services.
- Downloading, installing, or using certain Mobile Services may be prohibited or restricted by your mobile carrier, and not all Mobile Services may work with all carriers or devices.
- You are responsible for checking with your mobile carrier to determine if the Mobile Services are available for your mobile devices, what restrictions, if any, may be applicable to your use of the Mobile Services, and how much they will cost you.
- By using the Mobile Services, you agree that we may communicate with you by SMS, MMS, or other electronic means to your mobile device and that certain information about your usage of the Mobile Services may be communicated to us.
- In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you agree promptly to update your mobile subscription account information to ensure that the messages we intend to send to you are not sent to another person who acquires your former mobile telephone number.
You may use this Site only for legitimate shopping purposes or to communicate with us. You may not harm the Site in any way or otherwise use the Site in any improper manner, including, but not limited to hacking into the Site's systems, spoofing or faking email headers or slowing or stopping the functionality of the Site. In the event you register and/or purchase product, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we suspect, for any reason, that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we may, in our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site. To register on our site you will create a password and account designation. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account and you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password, the account, and for restricting access to your computer. If you are under the age of 18, you may use the Site only with involvement of a parent or legal guardian. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this paragraph. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
RISK OF LOSS
Items purchased from us are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and the title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
This Site contains copyrighted materials, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, photos and graphics, the worldwide rights to which are owned by us, our related entities, parents and our licensors or licensees. You may not use, copy, publish, upload, post (to a bulletin board or otherwise), transmit, distribute, or modify any contents of this Site in any way, except that you may download one copy of such contents on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not alter or remove any copyright, trademark, author attribution or other proprietary notices and legends.
THIS SITE AND ANY OTHER SITE THAT LISTS OUR PRODUCTS, AND ALL MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE AND ANY OTHER SITE THAT LISTS OUR PRODUCTS, ARE DISTRIBUTED AND TRANSMITTED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (A) THE CONTENTS OF THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER SITE THAT LISTS OUR PRODUCTS (INCLUDING PRICING, DESCRIPTION AND OTHER PRODUCT INFORMATION) WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN SUCH CONTENTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR MISTAKES IN PRICING OR OTHER PRODUCT DETAILS WILL BE HONORED; (B) THAT THIS SITE, ANY OTHER SITE THAT LISTS OUR PRODUCTS OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH SITES AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (C) THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR OTHER SITE THAT LISTS OUR PRODUCTS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED. DESPITE OUR BEST EFFORTS, FROM TIME TO TIME ITEMS ON THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER SITE THAT LISTS OUR PRODUCTS MAY BE MISPRICED. IF AN ITEM’S CORRECT PRICE IS HIGHER THAN THE LISTED PRICE, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER AND NOTIFY YOU OF SUCH CANCELLATION. IF A PRODUCT OFFERED ON THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER SITE THAT LISTS OUR PRODUCTS IS NOT AS DESCRIBED, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO RETURN IT IN UNUSED CONDITION.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHERWISE THAT RESULT FROM, ARISE OUT OF, OR ARE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR ACCESS TO, OR THE INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS, THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENTS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
THIS SITE MAY PROVIDE, OR THIRD PARTIES MAY PROVIDE, LINKS TO OTHER WORLD WIDE WEBSITES OR RESOURCES. BECAUSE OSP Group HAS NO CONTROL OVER SUCH SITES AND RESOURCES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT OSP Group IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE AVAILABILITY OF SUCH EXTERNAL SITES OR RESOURCES, AND DOES NOT ENDORSE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY CONTENT, ADVERTISING, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER MATERIALS ON OR AVAILABLE FROM SUCH SITES OR RESOURCES. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT OSP Group SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED BY OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH CONTENT, GOODS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH ANY SUCH SITE OR RESOURCE.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless, OSP Group its affiliates, parents, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, representatives, and third party providers to the Site from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this agreement by you. We reserve the right to assume, at our sole expense, the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
- No purchase necessary to win;
- Any applicable taxes are to be paid by Promotion winner;
- Void where prohibited;
- Eligibility limited to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older;
- Employees of OSP Group, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to enter or win;
- Our decisions and/or the decisions of judges with respect to any aspect of the Promotion are final;
- Judges, if any, are qualified to apply the Promotion criteria;
- We are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, inaccurate, delayed, garbled, stolen or illegible entries or postage-due mail;
- Entries in excess of the stated entry limitations will be void;
- Mass entries or mechanical reproductions are void;
- Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted, except by OSP Group who reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value;
- Prizes will not be awarded if we do not receive a sufficient number of eligible and qualified entries;
- Entries must be original and become the property of OSP Group upon submission; and
- We reserve the right to verify eligibility qualifications of any potential winner and such potential winner agrees to cooperate in such verification when asked.
- A person who accepts a prize as a winner in any Promotion (as defined below), or posts Submitted Materials to any of our social media websites, except where legally prohibited, such person grants permission for us and our designees to use his/her name, address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and, if applicable, prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval.
We do not collect sales or use taxes in all states. For states imposing sales or use taxes, your purchase is subject to use tax unless it is specifically exempt from taxation. Your purchase is not exempt merely because it is made over the Internet or by other remote means. Many states require purchasers to file a sales/use tax return reporting all of the taxable purchases that were not taxed and to pay tax on those purchases. Details of how to file these returns may be found at the websites of your respective taxing authorities.
If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL. We also both agree that either of us may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
ANY DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEEDINGS WILL BE CONDUCTED ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS, CONSOLIDATED OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION.
Unless we both agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims with your claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative, consolidated or class proceeding. If the requirements of this paragraph are found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void except for the waiver of any right to a jury trial described in the previous paragraph.
If a dispute arises we strongly encourage you to first contact our Customer Service Department before starting arbitration or filing a claim in small claims court. We value our relationships with our customers and will try to resolve your claims informally and quickly.
If your dispute is not resolved by Customer Service, before beginning arbitration, you must send written notice describing the claim to the Office of the General Counsel at the following address:
2300 Southeastern Avenue
Indianapolis, Indiana 46201
ATTN: General Counsel
Email: [email protected]
If the claim has not been resolved within 30 days of sending the notice you may then commence an arbitration proceeding. The arbitration will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) under its rules, including the AAA's Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes. The AAA's rules and forms are available at www.adr.org or by calling 1-800-778-7879. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA's rules.
You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions, or in person.
The arbitrator's award shall be final and binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. Any claim or disputes arising out of, related to or connected with the use of the Site must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or is forever banned.
NOTIFYING US OF CLAIMED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you wish to notify us of an alleged copyright infringement for material posted on the Site, to be effective, your notice must be a written communication to our designated agent that complies with Section 512(c)(3) of the U.S. Copyright Act. Please consult your legal advisor. Your notice must include substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material. The best method is to provide a URL in the body of an email.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Such written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
c/o Office of the General Counsel
2300 Southeastern Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46201
Email: [email protected]
Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
If you elect to send us a counter-notice, to be effective, your counter-notice must be a written communication to our designated agent that complies with Section 512(g)(3) of the U.S. Copyright Act. Please consult your legal advisor. Your counter-notice must include substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- The subscriber's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber's address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
Such written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
c/o Office of the General Counsel
2300 Southeastern Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46201
Email: [email protected]
Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Countries where we ship selected merchandise
We ship to 90 countries around the world. Click here to see where we ship selected merchandise.
BRANDS NOT AVAILABLE FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
Merchandise that may not be currently available for our international shipping program include, but is not limited to, the following brands and merchants: Alight, Aerosoles, Aerin Rose, Carol Wior, IGIGI, Kiyonna, Torrid, Ulla Popken, Sealed With A Kiss Designs, Reebok, Naturalizer, Azura ShoeBuy, Angelique Lingerie, BuySeasons Direct, City Chic, FansEdge, Eliza Parker, FragranceNet, GemAvenue, Monif C., Palm Beach Jewelry, SwimsuitsForAll, Sydney's Closet, Parfait by Affinitas, Lunaire, Freya, Fantasie, Elomi, Anita, Chantelle, Ebags, Adidas, Berne Apparel, Carhartt, Carolina, Chaps, Chippewa, Converse, Dan Post, Deer Stags, Dickies, Dingo, Dockers, DRI DUCK, Dunham, Dutch Harbor Gear, Florsheim, Guide Gear, Hush Puppies, Jockey, Key, LaCrosse, Laredo, Levi's, McRae, New Balance, NFL, Propet, Reebok, Rocky, Russell Athletic, Skechers, Stacy Adams, Timberland, Walls, Wigwam, Wolverine, Wrangler, 5.11 Tactical, Aerosoles, A2 Aerosoles ,Bass, Bella Vita, Daniel Green, Easy Street, Hush Puppies, J. Renee, Mark Lemp, New Balance, Nurse Mates, Reebok, Propet, Skechers, Sofft, Soft Spots, Soft Style, Softwalk, Trotter Ebags,Bali, Playtex, Aviana, Dominique, Amoena, Julie of France, Femni, PrettySkin4Less.com, Fanatics, ShoptitFashion, MadisonAveMall.com, Samantha's Style Shoppe, Fly Flot, Spring Step, Leading Lady, Divine Apparel, handbags, jewelry, fragrances, costumes, home and kitchen, items delivered from the merchant, or gift cards & e-gift cards.
Merchandise that is back-ordered or out of stock items are not eligible for our international shipping program.
Most items that are not available for our international shipping program will be identified on our site with this notice:
"Please note: this item is not available for international shipping".Placing an International Order
We gladly accept orders from all around the globe and can ship eligible products to certain countries so long as the billing address and "ship to" address are the same. Available product lines, shipping rates and fees may vary depending on the delivery address for your order.
Placing an order for international shipping requires the customer to log-in to their customer account. The customer account stores your email address, login and payment method. Please remember to always log-in to your customer account when shopping and placing an order with us. If you have difficulty with your order, please contact Customer Service as described below.
Once you login to your account, you can begin shopping. Most items that are not eligible to be shipped outside of the US will be removed from your shopping bag automatically or once you begin the checkout process. If any ineligible items remain you will be notified at checkout that certain items must be removed from your Shopping Bag due to weight, size (for example, too large to ship in one package) and/or import/export laws and regulations. To proceed with checkout, you must remove those items from your Shopping Bag.
If additional personal identifiable information is required by customs, any administrative or governmental authority or any other party, i-parcel or its agent may request this information so your items can be delivered. Such information will only be used for the purpose of processing and delivering your order. If you do not agree to these terms and do not provide the information, your order cannot be processed nor can it be delivered.
Once your order is complete, we will ship your order to i-parcel. i-parcel will ship the order to you. If i-parcel experiences any issues in processing and delivering your order they will notify you at the email address provided at checkout. Please be sure your address and email information is provided correctly at checkout. In the event that i-parcel cannot deliver your order (for example, an incomplete or incorrect physical address) your order will be cancelled and we will refund the merchandise price of items ordered. Shipping, handling and import fees and duties will not be refunded.
i-parcel can only ship to the "bill to" address; they cannot ship to multiple addresses. When ordering items as a gift, the items must be delivered to the bill to address. The "bill to" and the "ship to" address must match for all merchandise shipped outside of the US.
Customer Service for International Orders
Email is the easiest way for international customers to reach us. Please use the email links for the applicable brand provided below. Should you need to reach us by phone, you can contact a customer service representative during our business hours by calling the numbers listed below. Our customer service representatives can assist you in English or Spanish, no other languages are supported at this time. Please check and use the country code applicable to your location or device prior to calling.
|Customer Service Email Link||OneStopPlus.com - Click here|
|915-225-4970||OneStopPlus.com - Local Toll|
|888-826-7008||OneStopPlus.com - Canada|
|00 800 3377 1010||OneStopPlus.com - UK|
|0011 800 3388 0000||OneStopPlus.com - Australia|
|Customer Service Email Link||Woman Within - Click here|
|915-225-4971||Woman Within - Local Toll|
|888-579-6635||Woman Within - Canada|
|00-800-3388-1111||Woman Within - UK|
|0011-800-3399-0000||Woman Within - Australia|
|Customer Service Email Link||Roaman's - Click here|
|915-225-4972||Roaman's - Local Toll|
|888-826-7022||Roaman's - Canada|
|00-800-3377-1111||Roaman's - UK|
|0011-800-3377-0000||Roaman's - Australia|
|Customer Service Email Link||Jessica London - Click here|
|915-225-4973||Jessica London - Local Toll|
|888-579-6636||Jessica London - Canada|
|00-800-3399-1212||Jessica London - UK|
|0011-800-3388-1010||Jessica London - Australia|
|Customer Service Email Link||KingSize - Click here|
|915-225-4974||KingSize - Local Toll|
|888-579-6634||KingSize - Canada|
|00-800-3388-1212||KingSize - UK|
|0011-800-3399-1010||KingSize - Australia|
International size charts are developed based on industry standards and may vary by garment type.
International Import Duties, Customs Fees and Taxes
Packages shipped outside of the US are subject to customs fees and import duties imposed by the country where the package will be delivered. These charges are your responsibility and will be applied to the payment method provided at checkout.
When you place an order for delivery outside of the US, you are designated as the importer of record. Your order and all order details must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. By placing an order for delivery outside of the US, you authorize i-parcel, its employees and agents, to act as your agent when communicating with any applicable customs, tax, governmental, and/or administrative authority needed to process, clear and deliver your order.
Payment Methods for International Orders
Most major credit cards are accepted. However, payment methods can vary depending on the "ship to" and "bill to" address provided at checkout. Available payment methods will be displayed on the checkout page.
Promotional Offers, Payment Alternatives, and Shipping and Return Restrictions for International Orders
- Free shipping
- Free returns
- Promotional Discounts and Offers designated for merchandise delivered within the US
- Gift certificates, gift cards or e-gift cards
- Deferred billing
- Private label and co-branded credit cards
- The Bra Club™ and OSP Shoppers Club™
- Unconditional Guarantee
- Wait list for out of stock and/or backordered merchandise
- Merchandise Exchange
Not all items offered on our Sites are eligible for international shipping.
Not all OSP Group brands and 3rd Party Merchants offer international shipping.
Weight restrictions apply and orders can be restricted for any reason including but not limited to size and quantity. Commercial purchases for resale are not permitted.
We will do our best to offer you promotions designated for international shipments. Please review the terms of any promotion or coupon before attempting to apply merchandise to be shipped outside of the US.
"Free Gift" and sale items may be subject to additional duties, taxes, import fees and shipping and handling charges. You are responsible for these charges.
Shipping Time - Additional Time to Ship International Orders
Additional shipping and handling fees may be applied at checkout.
Rural and remote require additional time for delivery.
Import clearance procedures may cause additional delays.
Returns and Replacements for International OrdersReturns: All sales are final 90 days after receipt.
Returns Due to Problems: (Quality, Damage, Wrong Item) In the unlikely event you receive an item that has a quality issue please contact a customer service representative immediately to describe the problem. You can reach the applicable customer service department using the contact information above.
Customer Driven Returns: If you received the correct item but, for any reason not related to quality, you're not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it within 90 days of receipt for a refund of the merchandise price. Returns will not be accepted after 90 days. We recommend that you use an insured and trackable return method. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
If you return a product to us you are the exporter of record from the country you ship the merchandise from. You must comply with all applicable export regulations and requirements and pay all applicable fees including but not limited to duties and taxes required to return the merchandise to our return facility in the US. Shipping and handling, return freight, duties and customs fees billed to you are not refundable. Title and risk of loss are yours until the merchandise is received at our designated return facility in the US.
If you choose to ship merchandise back to our designated return facility in the US, it is possible that you will be contacted by US Customs about the contents of the return shipment. To be able to respond to any inquiry from Customs we recommend that you retain the following information in English: Quantity, Value in US Dollar (from invoice), Weight, Country of Origin from Label (where item was manufactured), and Detailed Description that can include: Men's or Women's, Knit or Woven, Main Fabric Content (from item's label), and/or Type (e.g., pants, blouse, shoes, accessory). Returns take approximately 3 weeks to process once the merchandise is received at our designated return processing facility in the US. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided at check-out to notify you that the merchandise has been received at our designated return processing facility in the US.
Exchanges are not available on International shipments. Customers are invited to return merchandise according to the return policy and place a new order for the desired merchandise.