This is a Power of Attorney under Texas law.
STATUTORY DURABLE POWER OF ATTORNEY
KNOWN BY ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS that I, Your Name, at address, appoint attorney in fact, at address Attorney in Fact Address, to be my duly and lawfully appointed attorney in fact. Said attorney in fact is granted the full power and authority to do and perform any and all things necessary or requisite to be done in furtherance of the following interests Delete all that do not apply.:
- Real property transactions;
- Tangible personal property transactions;
- Stock and bond transactions;
- Commodity and option transactions;
- Banking and other financial institution transactions;
- Business operating transactions;
- Insurance and annuity transactions;
- Estate, trust, and other beneficiary transactions;
- Claims and litigation;
- Personal and family maintenance;
- Benefits from social security, Medicare, Medicaid, or other governmental programs or civil or military service;
- Retirement plan transactions;
- Tax matters.
Said attorney in fact shall have the power and authority to perform or undertake any action I could perform or undertake if I were personally present.
THIS POWER OF ATTORNEY IS EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY AND WILL CONTINUE UNTIL IT IS REVOKED. THIS POWER OF ATTORNEY IS NOT AFFECTED BY MY SUBSEQUENT DISABILITY OR INCAPACITY.
I agree that any third party who receives a copy of this document may act under it. Revocation of the durable power of attorney is not effective as to a third party until the third party receives actual notice of the revocation. I agree to indemnify the third party for any claims that arise against the third party because of reliance on this power of attorney.
Signed this ______ day of __________, 2013
STATE OF TEXAS§
Name of County COUNTY§
BEFORE ME, the undersigned authority, on this day personally appeared Your Name, known to me to be the person whose name is subscribed to the foregoing document and acknowledged to me that he executed the same for the purposes and consideration therein expressed.
GIVEN under my hand and seal of office this the day number day of month, year.
Notary Public, The State of Texas
THE ATTORNEY IN FACT OR AGENT, BY ACCEPTING OR ACTING UNDER THE APPOINTMENT, ASSUMES THE FIDUCIARY AND OTHER LEGAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF AN AGENT.