Consultant agreement for trade.
Effective May 4, 2012 thru May 30 2012, Chrystal Sharer and MyCouportiera agree as follows:
1. Services and Payment. Consultant agrees to undertake and complete the Services (as defined in Exhibit A) in accordance with and on the schedule specified in Exhibit A. As the only consideration due Consultant regarding the subject matter of this Agreement, Company will pay Consultant in accordance with Exhibit A.
2. Warranty. Consultant warrants that: (i) the Services will be performed in a professional and workmanlike manner and that none of such Services or any part of this Agreement is or will be inconsistent with any obligation Consultant may have to others; (ii) all work under this Agreement shall be Consultant’s original work and none of the Services or Inventions or any development, use, production, distribution or exploitation thereof will infringe, misappropriate or violate any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity (including, without limitation, Consultant); (iii) Consultant has the full right to provide the Company with the assignments and rights provided for herein.
3. Termination.If either party materially breaches a material provision of this Agreement, the other party may terminate this Agreement with written notice and upon final payment of last completed work unless the breach is cured within the notice period. Company also may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. Company shall upon termination pay Consultant all unpaid and undisputed amounts due for Services completed prior to notice of termination.
4. Relationship of the Parties. For all purposes of this Agreement each party shall be and act as an independent contractor and not a partner, joint venturer, or agent of the other and shall not bind nor attempt to bind the other to any contract.
5. Notice.All notices under this Agreement shall be in writing, and shall be deemed given when personally delivered, sent by confirmed telecopy or other electronic means, or three (3) days after being sent by prepaid certified or registered U.S. mail to the address of the party to be noticed as set forth herein or such other address as such party last provided to the other by written notice.
6. Miscellaneous. The failure of either party to enforce its rights under this Agreement at any time for any period shall not be construed as a waiver of such rights. No changes or modifications or waivers to this Agreement will be effective unless in writing and signed by both parties. In the event that any provision of this Agreement shall be determined to be illegal or unenforceable, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force, effect and enforceable. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New York without regard to the conflicts of laws provisions thereof. Headings herein are for convenience of reference only and shall in no way affect interpretation of the Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties concerning its subject matter and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, written or oral, concerning the subject matter described herein.
Services & Fees
Article writing and press releases.
One article a week, 1,000 words or less and up to one press release a week. Content is due on the Friday of every week. Payment is to be due and/or sent out the Monday directly following when content is turned in.
MyCouportiera agrees to pay Chrystal Sharer five (5) packs of coupon inserts from the Sunday directly following each Friday the content is turned in.