Parking Space Lease Agreement. Originally pulled from: http://freelegalforms.uslegal.com/leases/parkin...
PARKING SPACE LEASE AGREEMENT
________________, as Lessor, does hereby agree to let to ____________, as Lessee, a parking space located at ______________________________ (Building/Street Address) _________________ (City), _______________(State) , such parking space being further described Parking Space No. ____ at the aforementioned location. The following terms and conditions shall apply to this Parking Space Lease Agreement (“Agreement”):
Terms and Conditions:
1. Items Left in Vehicle. Lessor shall not be responsible for damage or loss to possessions or items left in Lessee’s vehicle.
2. Damage to Vehicle. Lessor shall not be responsible for damage to Lessee’s vehicle, whether or not such damage is caused by other vehicle(s) or person(s) in the parking lot and surrounding area.
3. Parking Lot Attendants. Lessor shall not provide parking lot attendants. In the event that Lessor provides such attendants, any use of such attendant by Lessee to park or drive Lessee’s vehicle shall be at Lessee’s request, direction and sole risk of any resulting loss and Lessee shall indemnify Lessor for any loss resulting from such use.
4. Payments by Lessee. Lessee agrees to pay $ ________ per month for the lease of the aforementioned parking space. Lessee is to make such leasehold payment –(to Lessor or Lessor’s Agent) in person (or by mail) at _________________________________________ address. Payments shall be made in advance by Lessee on the first of each month.
5. Receipts by Lessor. Lessor agrees to provide a receipt to Lessee for each payment received. Such receipt shall show the amount paid and number of the leased parking space.
6. Termination. Either party may terminate this Agreement by providing 30 days written notice to the other party. Any such notice shall be directed to a party at the party’s address as listed below in this Agreement.
7. Damages. Lessee is responsible for any and all damages beyond normal wear and tear to the parking facilities.
EXECUTED AND AGREED by the parties hereto, this the ____ day of ______, 20___ .
Lessor’s Address Lessee’s Address