This is a Statement of Work example for web development projects. You will need to edit the text of the document with your specific requirements.Edit Summary
Statement of Work for Parallax Feature
This Agreement ("Agreement") is made as of Jun 7, 2019, by Plinth Media ltd, and Complex/w00t media
This project involves the design and development of a parallax web feature for use by Complex. This project will follow the timeline outlined below and does not include ongoing maintenance of the site outside of what may be stated in the scope.
This SOW covers the following activities and deliverables.
- Feature Design and Development: At the onset of this project, we will design the feature based on the provided direction and assets. Once approved, the design will be built into frontend web files. Once development has started, only minor changes can be made without affecting the scope of the project.
- The content of the feature will include
- Landing/Intro section
- Interactive Story with video and copy content
- further 3 interactive stories with imagery and copy content
- Relevant CTAs and branding
- Click tracking to Google Events when stories are interacted with
- Browser Testing: Plinth will test the site to make sure it works with latest versions of modern desktop web browsers, and modern mobile devices.
Zip file of html, css, and js files, with associated asset files. Ready for upload to Complex's servers.
as estimated in "RAF x Livity - My Two Homes Timing Plan 31.05.19 v3 - JT (Plinth).xlsx"
£5000, with 50% invoiced at project start, and 50% invoiced at deliverable handover.
This agreement is based on the assumption that you have provided us with a complete list of your requirements for the feature. Any functionality or features not listed in this SOW may have to be considered extra and may require extra time/budget.
The client below verifies that the terms of this Statement of Work are acceptable. The parties hereto are each acting with proper authority by their respective organizations.
Signed by and on behalf of Plinth Media ltd
Signed by and on behalf of Complex/w00t media