Before the session, students are concerned about how to write an abstract in order to easily defend it and get a good grade without effort and rewriting. There are a lot of recommendations on the correct writing of an abstract on the Internet, but most of them are worthlessly rewritten textbook material.
This article provides a sample of how to properly design a title page, write an introduction to an abstract and write a conclusion competently. If you didn’t manage to write your own scientific work even after reading this article and familiarizing yourself with all the details. Seek help from professional experts with great experience from algebra homework help as a freelance writer, I give my credits to this service.
How to choose an abstract topic
An abstract is a text showing the teacher that a student understands a theoretical issue in his subject. As a rule, the teacher himself suggests a list of topics. If you have to choose on your own, take a topic that is more interesting and understandable for you.
There are a few more tips to help you decide more quickly:
- do not delay with the choice, it is better to do it one of the first, until all the good options have been sorted out;
- study the quantity and quality of materials on the topic in advance;
- Before choosing a topic, try to build a rough work plan in your head;
- the problem considered in the abstract may further develop in your term paper and thesis.
Purpose of writing an abstract
Preparing an essay on a specific topic can be a student's personal initiative, but more often than not it is a mandatory task given by the teacher. As a rule, through the preparation of an essay, the following goals are set for the student:
- study the topic deeper and in more detail;
- develop the skill of independent and organized activities;
- find and structure information on a topic.
This type of educational activity contributes to the development and improvement of the analytical skills of students, teaches the search and processing of data that can be turned into full-fledged independent work. The main goal on the part of the student himself is to get a good grade and approval from teachers and fellow students.
The works are presented and read among classmates, this happens during seminars or individual conferences.
The purpose of the abstract itself is written at the very beginning, in the introduction. The goal is the main idea, due to the achievement of which the entire work is written, it determines the direction of the entire research. It must be followed by the result, which is later indicated in the conclusion. Thus, the goal must be real, adequate and achievable. Strive for concise, specific, and understandable wording.
Examples of goal setting in the abstract
- The purpose of the essay on the English language on the topic "Culture of colloquial speech" is to explore the culture of colloquial speech in the English language.
- The purpose of the lecture on law on the topic "Types of government" is to determine the types of government, to analyze their features.
- The purpose of the abstract in mathematics on the topic "Methods for calculating integrals" is to analyze the methods for calculating integrals, to determine the most general method.
- The purpose of the essay on life safety on the topic "The effect of a mobile phone on human health" is to study how a mobile phone affects the state and health of a person.
- The purpose of the essay on pedagogy on the topic "Development of mathematical abilities in preschoolers" is to consider the problem of the development of mathematical abilities in preschoolers (based on psychological, pedagogical and special literature).
Errors when writing an abstract
We want to warn you right away against the main mistakes made by students:
- the required percentage of text uniqueness cannot be reached;
- excessive use of inappropriate vocabulary, disregard for the scientific style of presentation;
- incorrect design of work, non-compliance with the requirements;
- poor coverage of the topic and problems of the abstract.
To avoid and prevent these and other mistakes, or can i pay someone to write my essay we advise you to entrust the preparation of the abstract to professionals, namely, essay writer experts!
More information at: