This contract is for a project between the designer and client.
April 3, 2016
Wendy Shriver, Executive Director
Leah Baker, Graphic Designer
Creating a logo and map for their event “Deja Vu” or “Deja View”. Including any marketing materials if requested
such as posters, signage, etc.
Scope of the Project
The goal is to make the logo relatable to the event by expressing the idea of transitioning from old to new. The
map will display the downtown area in a clean and organized design. It will be informative to the viewer, show
details such as important locations, and show accuracy of the area. Any marketing items made will advertise the event in a visually appealing way, and be informative to the audience.
• Discuss ideas and concepts the client is looking for
• Create mock-ups of possible designs
• Create the designs
• Edit and finalize the designs
• Provide proofs for the client throughout the project
• Give the final products to the client
Description Hour Cost
Concept Development 1 $20
Design Development 17 $340
Final Designs After Proofing 2 $40