Effective Date & Last Modified October 25, 2012.
- We typically collect two kinds of information about you: (a) information that you provide that personally identifies you (e.g., full name or phone number); and (b) information that does not personally identify you (e.g., your IP address or type of browser);
- This information is transmitted to, held and processed by us in the United States of America;
- We typically use this information to provide you with our website and related services, and to produce reports and data about online shopping;
- We may disclose this information to authorized third parties including our merchants, advertising and promotional partners and third party service providers for these purposes;
- Through the use of “cookies,” we work with and permit advertising networks to collect anonymous information about you to send you their ads and use the same information to send you our ads (see section III below);
- You may at any time opt-out of certain activities as set out below (see section VI);
- We encrypt any information you input using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software and take reasonable security measures to safeguard information;
- If you register with us, you have the ability to update or correct the information you previously provided via the account section;
- If you have any questions or concerns about privacy at Shopzilla, please contact us byclicking here ;
- Our websites and our services are not designed or intended for use by children under 13; and
I. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?We collect two kinds of information related to you: (a) Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”); and (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information (“Non-PII”). (a) Personally Identifiable Information: PII includes any information that identifies you as person. We collect your PII when you choose to register with us or when you choose to participate in an interactive feature of our Sites such as a review, survey or promotion. You may: (a) provide your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and phone number when registering with our Sites or in connection with a contest entry; (b) provide certain demographic information about you (e.g., age, gender, shopping interests and preferences, etc.) when participating in a survey or poll; or (c) post a general comment and/or recommendation on our Sites. (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: Non-PII is any information that does not identify you as a person including PII which has been rendered anonymous. We obtain non-PII either separately or together with your PII as described above. We collect certain non-PII from you when you access our Sites including IP addresses and information relating to your browser, operating system, ISP, the third party website from which your visit originated and how you use our Sites such as the web pages you visit, and the duration of your visits.
(c) You May Contact Us With Questions:If you have any questions or concerns about privacy at Shopzilla, please contact us by . VII. CHILDRENAs neither our Sites nor our Services are intended for use by children under 13, children under 13 may not submit any PII to us. Also, if you are under 18, you should use Shopzilla and submit information only with involvement of a parent or guardian.clicking here
© 2012 Shopzilla, Inc.12200 W. Olympic Blvd, Suite 300, CA 90064 | [email protected] | 310.571.1235