How to Uninstall Python on Windows, Linux and Mac
• Python is a popular programming language used for various projects such as Creating GUIs, Web application, Machine learning, deep learning and also commonly used for Data science
• For python to be used in a computer, an IDE (Integrated development environment) is used. IDE is a tool that creates an environment that is much easier to debug, write and modify python code; common IDEs are: PyCharm, Jupyter Notebook, Spyder, and Microsoft visual studio.
Read Also: charAt in Python
• Generally, it is an easy step to install python for any OS; however, during execution, one may find various problems with the Python installation; such problems include; Python having trouble with the IDE, an outdated version may cause some program functionalities to fail, hence leading you to uninstall Python.
• How do we do that across different OS?
• Let’s have a look.
2. HOW TO UNINSTALL PYTHON ON WINDOWS
• Uninstalling Python from Windows is an easy step. To remove Python, follow the following steps.
Click here to read more: How to Uninstall Python on Windows, Mac, Linux