This detox juice is very cleansing and is incredibly rich. It is effortless to prepare and is an ideal way to eat fruit, especially if you don't like
I was always dying of envy (the good one) when I saw fruit juices and green juices in blogs that I follow and in recipe books and healthy eating books that I have read, so now that I have a new juice extractor, I am ready to go. Smoke.
Also Read: Healthy And Light Vegan Meringue Milk
Also Read: 10 Best Refreshing Drinks For This Summer
Although the best way to eat fruit is whole, smoothies and juices are an excellent alternative for those who have trouble eating fruit.
I wouldn't say I liked it until a few years ago, and I ate it out of obligation, but since I take care of my diet and especially since I discovered green smoothies, I am addicted.
This detox juice is very cleansing due to its ingredients (apple, pineapple, lemon and spinach), and it is also vibrant. I was surprised by its flavour because other green juices that I had tried were more vital; I suppose that with so much fruit, it tastes sweeter.
Also Read: The Best Ranchera Sauce (Salsa Ranchera)
I recommend that you do experiments with your combinations of fruits and vegetables. However, it is beneficial to follow recipes step by step; anyway, the most important thing is to take action and enjoy a delicious and healthy 100% natural drink.
RECOMMENDED TOOL TO MAKE THIS RECIPE (AFFILIATE LINK):
BioChef Atlas Whole Slow Juicer Juice Extractor
*** If you use the code
This detox juice is very cleansing and is incredibly rich. It is effortless to prepare, and it is an ideal way to eat fruit, especially if you do not like it very much.
- Author: Dance of Stoves
- Preparation: 10 mins
- Total: 10 minutes
- Servings: 3 cups (750 ml) (1x), 6 cups (750 ml) (2x), 9 cups (750 ml) (3x)
- Category: Drink
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free
Ingredients SCALE (1x)
- Two red apples
- 1/2 pineapple
- Two lemons
- 3 cups of spinach (90 g)
Ingredients SCALE (2x)
- Four red apples
- One pineapple
- Four lemons
- 6 cups of spinach (180 g)
Ingredients SCALE (3x)
- Six red apples
- 1 1/2 pineapple
- Six lemons
- 9 cups of spinach (270 g)
- Chop the fruits and place them little by little in the juice extractor.
- Add the spinach.
- You can have the juice as is, although I like to strain it better.
- If this is your first time with green juices, I recommend using only 1 cup of spinach.
- You can use any green leafy fruit or vegetable.
- If you don't use organic fruit, I recommend that you peel it to avoid pesticides.
- The ideal is to drink the juice freshly made, although you can also freeze it or keep it in the fridge and drink it throughout the day.
Have you made this recipe?
Please leave a comment on this post or share a photo with the tag #DanceofStoves on Instagram or your favourite social network.