Effective Date: December 29, 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Information Collected via Hero Roster
2. How Your Personally Identifiable Information and Usage Information is Used
3. External Links
4. User Content
6. Updating or Deleting Your Personally Identifiable Information
8. Jurisdictional Issues – Consent to Transfer
9. Children’s Privacy
10. Contacting the Developer
Information Collected via Hero Roster
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information. In order to access certain features and benefits of Hero Roster, you need to submit “Personally Identifiable Information” (i.e., information that can be used to identify you). Personally Identifiable Information will include information such as your username and email address. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the Personally Identifiable Information you submit to the Developer. Inaccurate information may affect your ability to use Hero Roster, the information you receive when using Hero Roster, and the Developer’s ability to contact you. For example, your email address should be kept current because that is the primary manner in which you may access your user content created in Hero Roster as well as the only way the Developer may communicate with you.
How We Use Your Personally Identifiable Information and Usage Information
Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the different ways the Developer uses the information gathered.
3. Government Authorities, Legal Rights and Actions. The Developer may share your Personally Identifiable Information with various government authorities in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise the Developer’s legal rights or to protect the Developer’s property; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases the Developer reserves the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to the Developer. The Developer also may share your Personally Identifiable Information when the Developer believes it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of the Developer, the Hero Roster app, Hero Roster users, or others; and in connection with other agreements. Such disclosures may be carried out without notice to you.
4. Administrative and Other Purposes. The Developer may use your Personally Identifiable Information for administrative reasons, such as to contact you about Hero Roster or policy updates, or for other reasons disclosed by the Developer when you submit your Personally Identifiable Information.
When you post User Content you do so at your own risk. The Developer cannot control the actions of other users with whom you may choose to share your content and Personally Identifiable Information. Therefore, the Developer cannot and does not guarantee that User Content you create via Hero Roster will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
The developer incorporates commercially reasonable safeguards to help protect and secure your Personally Identifiable Information. However, no data transmission over the Internet, wireless transmission or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note that the Developer cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to the Developer, and you use Hero Roster and provide the developer with your information at your own risk.
Updating or Deleting Your Personally Identifiable Information
You may email the Developer at [email protected] in order to delete or update your Personally Identifiable Information on the Developer’s systems. The Developer will try to answer email promptly, but may not always be able to do so. Keep in mind, however, that there will be residual information that will remain within the Developer’s databases, access logs and other records, which may or may not contain your Personally Identifiable Information. Please note that the Developer reserves the right to send you certain communications relating to your use of Hero Roster.
Please note that the Developer reviews his/her privacy practices from time to time, and that these practices are subject to change. Any change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon updating of the Hero Roster app. The Developer will not use your Personally Identifiable Information in a manner materially different than what was stated at the time it was collected without your consent.
Jurisdictional Issues — Consent to Transfer
Hero Roster is operated in the United States and intended for users located in the United States. If you are located in the European Union, Canada or anywhere else outside of the United States, please be aware that information the Developer collects, including, without limitation, Personally Identifiable Information, will be transferred to, processed and stored in the United States. The data protection laws in the United States may differ from those of the country in which you are located, and your Personally Identifiable Information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement in the United States according to laws of the United States. By using Hero Roster or providing the Developer with any information, you consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information in the United States.
Hero Roster is a general audience iOS app and the Developer does not knowingly collect any Personally Identifiable Information from children younger than the age of thirteen (13). The Developer will delete any Personally Identifiable Information collected that the Developer later determines to be from a user younger than the age of thirteen (13)
Contacting the Developer
Email: [email protected]