This is a retainer agreement for design services, but can be adapted to any kind of services. Original can be found at: http://www.michaelderickson.com/pdf/agreement.pdf.Edit Summary
By signing this Agreement, Mr Liangming Ma (“Client”) has retained Qian Cui (“Service Provider”) to proceed with the requested services, and agrees to the terms and conditions as set forth in this Agreement:
1. Services. Client has retained Service Provider to perform:
Sourcing property for purchase, coordination for property purchase
2. Payment. Client agrees to commit to (retainer fee in full must accompany signed Agreement):
1% of purchase price
3. Retainers. Payments rendered are considered fully earned and non refundable.
4. Client Responsibilities. Client understands that Service Provider is not an employee, and that this will be a collaborative, professional relationship of equals where mutual professional respect, courtesy and consideration are expected. Due to the virtual nature of the relationship, Client understands the importance of communication, especially via email, and agrees to respond to questions, requests and communications from Service Provider in a timely manner. Client understands that Service Provider is a business with other clients to serve, and requires fair, realistic notice in order to attend to requests and projects.
5. Payment Options. Wire transfer payment should be made via the Solicitor dealing with the Client's property purchase.
6. Accuracy of Information. Client agrees that the accuracy of information supplied to Service Provider is the sole responsibility of Client, and that Service Provider is not responsible and shall not be held liable for the results of services performed on the basis of inaccurate, incomplete or untruthful information furnished by Client.
7. Expiration & Modification. This Agreement shall remain in effect until such time as one or the other Party provides written notice of cancellation. This Agreement may be modified or amended as necessary after negotiations initiated by either Party. If agreement is reached, only a written instrument signed by both Parties will modify or amend this Agreement.
The terms and conditions of this Agreement may be modified or amended as necessary only by written instrument signed by both parties. By signing this Retainer Agreement, I indicate that I understand, agree to and accept the terms and conditions as contained herein.