Brand Ambassador Agreement for Emporium Extensions
Terms and Conditions of Emporium Extensions LTD Brand Ambassador Agreement- September 2018-2019
A. As a Emporium Extensions Ambassador, I understand and agree:
1. I will promote and sell Emporium Extensions products to customers by positively reviewing Emporium Extension products both online and offline. I will provide reviews in the form of pictures and/or videos that has to be approved by Emporium Extensions . I will perform certain services in connection with Emporium Extensions and is currently contemplated to engage with the Company’s social channels, including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube,Snapchat. I will state on each social Network that I am a Brand Ambassador for Emporium Extensions whilst also providing a link to Emporium Extensions website or Instagram page.
I will not represent another hair company while representing Emporium Extensions . I will promote Emporium Extensions offline by positively reviewing the products and referring customers of interest to the online website www.emporiumextensions.co (once published) Or hand out flyers/Business cards. I will not sell Emporium Extensions products on unauthorised websites on the Internet or in public, retail or service establishments. I will not resell Emporium Extensions privately. I will not present any of Emporium Extensions products provided to me as products of my own or any other hair company or third party. I will present Emporium Extensions products in a truthful, sincere and honest manner, and I will conduct myself in a manner that reflects the highest standards of integrity and responsibility in keeping with the reputation of Emporium Extensions.
2. I will protect the Company’s trademark and trade name by not reproducing the Company’s name and/or trademarks or copy any of the Company’s materials for use in any advertising without the prior written approval of the Company.
3. I am an independent contractor. I am not an employee, agent, partner or franchisee of, or joint venture of the Company. I cannot act on behalf of, represent or execute any contracts on behalf of the Company. I do not have any authority to incur any debt, obligation or liability on behalf of the Company.
4. I have carefully read and agree to comply with the Emporium Extensions policies and Procedures, all of which are incorporated into and made a part of these Terms and Conditions (collectively referred to as the “Agreement”). I understand that I must be in good standing, and not in violation of any of the terms of the Agreement, to be eligible to receive remuneration from . Emporium Extensions may amend the Agreement at its sole discretion. Amendments shall be effective as of the date of issuance. If I do not agree to any amendment, I shall cancel my Emporium Extensions Brand Ambassador Agreement in writing no later than 30 days from the date of issuance.
5. As an independent contractor, I am responsible for all self‐employment taxes, income taxes and other filings required by law, and I am not covered by any State Unemployment or Workers’ Compensation Act. I will not be treated as an employee with respect to this Agreement for federal, state or local law tax purposes, or otherwise. I agree to abide by all federal, state and local laws relating to my Emporium Extensions business.
6. I will present the Company’s business opportunity in a truthful manner.
7. I understand that information and materials provided to me contain confidential and proprietary information of the Company. I will not use, disclose or reproduce these materials for other than my Emporium Extensions business without the express written consent of the Company.
B. Emporium Extensions LTD understands and agrees:
1. Emporium Extensions LTD will provide brand ambassadors hair extensions after contract has been signed
2.Emporium Extensions LTD may assign you to a specific colour or style provide you with specific lace systems to choose from.
3.Emporium Extensions LTD will reward you for exceptional work with gifts and hair extensions
1. This Agreement is subject to acceptance by Emporium Extensions LTD, Camberwell London United Kingdom
2. This agreement is effective for 4 months from the date of acceptance. It is not automatically renewed for additional terms.
3. Either party may terminate this Agreement immediately for cause, or without any reason upon 30 days’ written notice to the other.
4. This Agreement cannot be altered, modified or changed through any suggestions, advice, guides or sales aids provided by the Company. It can only be altered, modified or changed in writing issued by an authorised Company representative.
5. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom as to all matters.
6 Emporium Extensions LTD. may discontinue the Emporium Extensions LTD Brand Ambassador program at any time.
7. Emporium Extensions LTD Ambassador will not be treated as an employee for any reason.
8. Failure to comply with terms of this contract will call for the termination of this contract & the full value of products will be owed to Emporium Extensions LTD
Brand Ambassador signature: ________________________