Instructions for the Condo rental process. After the Rental Application has been signed and approved by the Owner.
Hello Renter Name(s),
Attached please find in separate files:
- copy of the filled out landlord rental application
- the documents required by the Condo Name Condo Board for rental applications (Undertaking & Agreement By Tenant and Condo Name Bylaws)
- the Lease Agreement
- Schedule A (so that you can get a good sense of the included appliances).
I am sorry for the length of the email but please note that all the paperwork is included herein and the papers are simple and straightforward.
To me, before Start Date you need to please mail:
- The original signed Lease Agreement
- Monthly Rent condo Security Deposit
- The original signed Undertaking & Agreement By Tenant page (so that I can mail it to the manager).
I will then immediately mail to you my countersigned Lease signature page. On your possession date you need to bring the first month's rent check of Monthly Rent and post-dated cheques for the remainder of the rental period.
I look forward to helping you throughout the rental in any way. I am sure you will be very happy with your stay in this Condo. Please let me know if I can be of any help.
My mailing address is: