- Other members of the McAfee family of companies for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice, such as to (i) provide services and joint content (such as registration, sales, and customer support); (ii) help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies; and (iii) guide our decisions about our products, services and communications.
- Service providers and authorized partners who perform services for us (such as data storage, sales, fraud investigations and bill collection) based on our instructions. These third parties are not authorized by us to use or disclose personal information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
- Third parties with your consent. For example, co-marketing with a business partner or sharing limited information as necessary with security research analysts.
- Other business entities legally related to McAfee, such as our parent company, Intel, Inc. or any third party that may take over all or part of McAfee's functions in the future (provided that such party agrees to use such personal information in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Notice). Should a further combination occur, we will require that the new combined entity follow this Privacy Notice with respect to your personal information.
- We may also disclose personal information (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process ; (ii) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities or other authorized third-parties; (iii) as may be required for purposes of national security; or (iv) when we believe disclosure is necessary and appropriate to prevent physical, financial or other harm, injury or loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity or exposure to legal liability.
- McAfee will not disclose your personal information to non-affiliate third parties for their own marketing purposes unless you have provided consent.
- McAfee family companies may share personal information with each other and use it in a manner that is consistent with this Notice. We may also combine it with other information to provide and improve our products, services, content and advertising.
- Where we share this personal information with a third party with a contractual relationship with us (such as a provider of services to McAfee) these entities must comply with standards at least as stringent as McAfee's processing standards and are limited to those standards unless you wish to create your own independent relationship with that provider.
- California Shine the Light Law
McAfee does not share your personal information with third parties for their own marketing use without your permission.