Parking Space Lease Agreement. Originally pulled from: http://freelegalforms.uslegal.com/leases/parkin...
Name of Lessor, as Lessor, does hereby agree to let to Name of Lessee, as Lessee, a parking space located at Street Address of Parking Space (Building/Street Address) City of Parking Space (City), State of Parking Space(State) , such parking space being further described Parking Space No. Parking Space Number at the aforementioned location. The following terms and conditions shall apply to this Parking Space Lease Agreement (“Agreement”):
Terms and Conditions:
1. Items Left in Vehicle. Lessor shall not be responsible for damage or loss to possessions or items left in Lessee’s vehicle.
2. Damage to Vehicle. Lessor shall not be responsible for damage to Lessee’s vehicle, whether or not such damage is caused by other vehicle(s) or person(s) in the parking lot and surrounding area.
3. Payments by Lessee. Lessee agrees to pay $ Rent per month for the lease of the aforementioned parking space. Lessee is to make such leasehold payment –(to Lessor or Lessor’s Agent) in person (or by mail) at Rent Mailing Address address. Payments shall be made in advance by Lessee on the first of each month.
4. Parking Lot Maintenance. Lessor's landlord will maintain the parking lost and remove snow when necessary.
5. Term. The term of this lease agreement is from March 1, 2014 through May 31, 2014
EXECUTED AND AGREED by the parties hereto, this the Date of Agreement day of Month of Agreement, Four digit year.
Name of Lessor
Name of Lessee