This is a plain language lease I used for years with tenants in Pennsylvania.Edit Summary
1) PARTIES: This agreement is entered into on this date May 9, 2019, between the following parties: Lessee: Jason Cajune. Lessor: John Urbaska. Lessee agrees to lease from the owner of the premises at the following location subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
2) SUBJECT PROPERTY: UC River Ranch Private boat ramp off East River Road in Paradise Valley.
3.) STARTING / ENDING DATES OF LEASE
a) This lease begins on____May 10, 2019__________________. This lease ends on______September 30, 2019___________.
b) To end this lease Landlord or Tenant must give 60 days notice before the ending date or any renewal period.
c) This lease automatically renews on a month-to-month basis if not ended or changed by either party.
4) Lease COSTS AMOUNT CHARGE / DESCRIPTION
Lease cost: $900 per season
5) ADDRESS TO SEND RENT PAYMENTS: _____________________________________.
- 6) Use of Leased Property
- Lessee will use the property for access to the Yellowstone river and launching of wooden drift boats for the purpose of scenic floats.
- Guests will arrive separately and be loaded into the boats.
- Every attempt will be made to be minimally invasive to tenants of the house and property.
- No overnight stays, parties or gatherings besides the aforementioned uses.
- No fires shall be made.
- All trash shall be picked up immediately and disposed of off premises.
6) Obey all laws: Lessee agrees to obey all local and state laws. Lessee agrees not to use the leased property for any unlawful or hazardous purposes.
7) INDEMNIFICATION: Lessee shall indemnify, defend and hold owner/lessor harmless from any claim, loss, or liability arising out of or related to any activity on Premises of Lessee, and any guest.