A standard consulting agreement for a business that needs to hire a developer and will pay hourly. This is a copy of the full consulting contract containing only the hourly payment clauses.
DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT (for Services)
Effective 11/4/2013 (“Effective Date”), Thomas Belknap (“Developer”) and Georgiou (“Designer”), agree (this “Agreement”) as follows:
1. Services and Payment. Developer agrees to undertake and complete the Services (as defined in Exhibit A) in accordance with and on the schedule specified in Exhibit A.
2. Ownership; Rights; Proprietary Information; Publicity. Designer shall own all right, title and interest for work completed during each Billing Period after invoice for that Billing Period is paid in full to the Developer.
3. Warranty. Developer warrants that the Services will be performed in a professional and workmanlike manner and that none of such Services or any part of this Agreement is or will be inconsistent with any obligation Developer may have to others.
4. Termination. Either party may terminate the contract at any time through written request. The Designer shall upon termination pay Developer all unpaid amounts due for Services completed prior to notice of termination.
5. Relationship of the Parties. Each party shall be and act as an independent contractor and not a partner, joint venturer, or agent of the other.
6. Notice. All notices under this Agreement shall be in writing.
7. Miscellaneous. No changes or modifications or waivers to this Agreement will be effective unless in writing and signed by both parties.
8. Hourly Amount. The work performed by Developer shall be performed at the rate set forth below, and not exceed the total estimated amount specified below:
Hourly fee: $80
and not exceed the total estimated amount of $830.
9. Payment. When the Developer's service is complete and client approves the website and makes final payment to Designer, payment shall be due 7 business days after clients payment.
Services & Fees
• Custom code and style from Designers design comp & purchased wp template for the client • Follow designers directions from design and user-experience.
• Make sure website is responsive and transitions responsively from desktop - laptop- ipad- tablet - iphone and smart phone • Crossbrowser Compatibility IE8 + FF3 + Opera, Chrome & Safari
The term will continue until the Services are completed or the Agreement is terminated under Section 4, whichever occurs first.