Parking Space Lease Agreement. Originally pulled from: http://freelegalforms.uslegal.com/leases/parkin...
Name of Lessor, as Lessor, does hereby agree to let to Name of Lessee, as Lessee, a parking space located at the rear at Street Address of Parking Space (Building/Street Address) City of Parking Space (City), State of Parking Space(State). The following terms and conditions shall apply to this Parking Space Lease Agreement (“Agreement”):
Terms and Conditions:
1. Items Left in Vehicle. Lessor shall not be responsible for damage or loss to possessions or items left in Lessee’s vehicle.
2. Damage to Vehicle. Lessor shall not be responsible for damage or loss of Lessee’s vehicle, whether or not such damage is caused by other vehicle(s) or person(s) in the parking lot and surrounding area.
3. Parking Lot Attendants. Lessor shall not provide parking lot attendants.
4. Payments by Lessee. Lessee agrees to pay $ Rent per month for the lease of the aforementioned parking space. Lessee is to make such leasehold payment –(to Lessor or Lessor’s Agent) through the PayPal friends and family option (or by mail) at Rent Mailing Address address. Payments shall be made in advance by Lessee on the first of each month.
5. Termination. Either party may terminate this Agreement by providing 7 days written notice to the other party.
6. Damages and Loss of Equipment. Lessee is responsible for any and all damages beyond normal wear and tear to the parking area.
EXECUTED AND AGREED by the parties hereto, this the Date of Agreement day of Month of Agreement, Four digit year.
Name of Lessor
Name of Lessee