Collaboration Agreement Between Creator and Letterer
THIS AGREEMENT, made on this date, between Fill in Your Name , (hereinafter “THE LETTERER”), and The Creator, (hereinafter “The Creator) with respect to the production of the short comic entitled THE NAME OF THE COMIC (hereinafter the “WORK”), to be Lettered by The Letterer and to be written by The Creator as Part of the Name of Comic book,Graphic Novel, Anthology (hereinafter "The Project").
In Consideration of the mutual promises contained herein, and for other good and valuable consideration, receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, the parties agree as follows:
- The copyright and any and all rights of the project shall be held by The Creator.
- Credits in the WORK shall read: “Lettered by Fill in your Name: Written by WRITER,” unless specified otherwise in advance by both parties.
- All original art created by Letterer for the Project, and the proceeds from the sale of such original art, shall remain the sole property of The Creator. All scripts created by WRITER for the Project, and the proceeds from the sale of such scripts shall remain the sole property of the The Creator.
- This agreement shall continue in perpetuity unless The Creator and Letterer agree jointly to forfeit rights to the other party.
- The Letterer shall be compensated for the Lettering of Fill in the amount of pages. rate of PAGE RATE. For a total of Total Price.
- The Creator Agrees to pay The Letterer the full amount before work begins.
- The Letterer Agrees to complete the artwork within 30 days of receiving payment.
- The Writer and Artist agree that all promotional , pin/up, and marketing art will be done at a rate of Fill in agreed upon rate. per item requested.
- Any Additional work will be paid before the work begins.