This is a return policy to be used by PNG.
We provide a 30-day period for refund on most products:
- Please check to make sure that your purchase is definitely the correct and compatible item for the system you are replacing it in.
- We are not responsible if you incorrectly order the wrong or incompatible part.
- All products are Tested, cataloged, photographed and the serial numbers are recorded before we ship anything out.
- We will not accept or refund any products that have been switched out, modified, tampered with or improperly installed or damaged.
- The buyer is responsible for all shipping charges on returned items.
- We only accept PayPal as form of payment.
- All defective, dead on arrival (DOA) items will be inspected and tested.
- Some items are non-refundable and can only be exchanged for an exact replacement. These items are described as "not refundable" on the product details page.
- Items received by us after the initial 30-day period are no longer eligible for refund and will be forwarded to the original manufacturer for repair or replacement only, the choice of which will be at the discretion of the manufacturer. All items described as "new" should come with a manufacturer warranty. For repair or replacement inquiries after 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
- Any physical damage will automatically void the product warranty and any products that exhibit physical damage will be returned to you. For example, we cannot accept CPU returns if the item is cracked, chipped, burnt, has bent pins, or if the item has sustained any other type of physical damage. We highly recommend reading the manufacturer's instructions carefully before installing your product.
- Please make sure that your item is actually defective and that you have ruled out all possibilities of incompatibility before returning the product. When we receive the returned item, we must test it thoroughly to verify that it is indeed defective because our suppliers (usually the manufacturer) will not accept returns or exchanges for functional items. If we determine that the returned item is in working condition, we will ship it back to you.
- Please allow 1-3 business days after payment is received for the order to be processed and shipped. This includes New York residents.
- Sales Tax may apply:
Purchases above $110 are subject to a 4.5% NYC Sales Tax and a 4% NY State Sales Tax. The City Sales Tax rate is 4.5%, NY State Sales and Use Tax is 4% and the Metropolitan Commuter Transportation District surcharge of 0.375% for a total Sales and Use Tax of 8.875 percent.
- We ship our products from New York City.
- We only ship to confirmed addresses in the buyer's PayPal account. The buyer's PayPal account must meet the Seller Protection Policy.
- Payment must be received within seven (7) days of the purchase date.
- We reserve the right to cancel the transaction and re-list the item if payment is not received within this time frame.
- We do not accept payments with unconfirmed addresses.
- If your payment was rejected due to an unconfirmed address, a new payment must be received within seven (7) days of the purchase date.
- Failure to send payment with a confirmed address within seven (7) days of the purchase date will result in a Non-Pay Bidder alert filed with eBay to cover the closing fees of the auction.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- We ship to all U.S. states via UPS (United Parcel Service) or USPS (United States Postal Service).
- We DO NOT ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam, Saipan.
- Please DO NOT use P.O. Box addresses when the shipping method offered is UPS Ground, please change to a physical address.
- All auctions must be shipped. We DO NOT offer local pick-up or will call.
- Note that we don't ship to APO address.
- Unfortunately, we do not ship anywhere outside of the United States.
- All items are guaranteed to be in working condition unless stated otherwise.
- Product pictures may not reflect the most recent product revision. Please check the manufacturer part number to confirm.
- The buyer is responsible for all listing fees and charges for cancellations due to:
- Ineligibility for PayPal's Seller Protection.
- Failure to provide payment with a confirmed address.