Kitchen Franchisee or Lease copy.
THIS AGREEMENT MADE AT _Lucknow_ ON THIS _11th Feb, 2020_DAY OF Tuesday BETWEEN Tiffilo Private Limited, a Company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, having its Office at Jaipuria Incubation centre, lucknow , represented by Mr. Shreshth Mishra (Herein after referred to as “The Company” which expression shall unless repugnant to the context or meaning thereof shall include its representatives and permitted assigns) of the ONE PART. AND M/s _Ashish Sethi_ having address at _C-1569, near BBD Green city, sai market_ represented by (Ashish Sethi ) himself_(hereinafter called “The Contractor”) of the OTHER PART.
AND WHEREAS the Contractors have offered their services for running the Tiffilo Kitchen at the BBD OUTLET of the Company at __20th Feb__ on the terms and conditions hereinafter appearing.
NOW IT IS HEREBY AGREED BY AND BETWEEN THE PARTIES HERE TO AS FOLLOWS
- The said agreement shall remain in force for a period of one year/s from __20th feb, 2020_ to _19th feb,2021_ unless the agreement is sooner terminated or renewed.
- Supply of items on credit shall be at the Contractors’ own risk and Company shall not take any liability for such credit and it’s recovery thereof.
- The said items shall be of standard quality and they will be strictly in accordance with the Prevention of Food Adulteration Act. In case there will be any violation of the Act, the Contractor will be solely and wholly responsible. They will also furnish declaration/undertaking to the appropriate authorities as and when required. The said items if necessary may be offered to any of the Senior Officer of the Company for inspection.
- The Contractors agree to keep with the Company a security deposit of Rs. 56,000/- (Rupees FIFTY SIX Thousands only) Including 30K deposit and 26K rent for the 1st month should paid in advance. The deposit amount shall be refundable without any interest, on the termination or earlier determination of this agreement.
- The Company allow the contractor use of the canteen premises and also the catering utensils, water facility, electrical fittings/appliances, furniture and fixtures, cutlery, and cooking arrangements for running the Tiffilo Kitchen.
- In case of any damage to any part of the building or furniture, fixtures, fittings, equipments and/or other properties of the Company, appropriate cost of such material shall be deducted at the discretion of the Company from the security deposit and the balance (if any) only shall be repaid. If the deposit falls short of the amount to be recovered, the balance shall be recovered from the bills of the Contractor.
- The Contractor shall be responsible for maintaining the Tiffilo kitchen, storeroom and surrounding area neat and clean and utensils in perfect hygienic condition.
- The Contractor agrees not to transfer or assign their rights under this agreement to any other party without prior written permission of the Company.
- The Contractor shall keep the premises in good order and condition. It shall be the responsibility of the Contractor to clean and maintain the furniture, electrical fittings, Tiffilo kitchen etc. The Contractor shall on expiry of the said period or on earlier determination of this Agreement return all the equipments, utensils, furniture, fixtures, electrical fittings/appliances, cutlery etc., in the same condition as it was initially given, except for the reasonable wear and tear and any loss or damage due to breakage or any other cause/s shall be made good by the Contractor at his own cost.
- The Contractor agree that they will not use or permit to use the kitchen premises for any purpose other than for which it is permitted. Company reserves it’s rights to have overall control over the kitchen building, furniture and other facilities provided.
- The Contractor agrees that he shall with the expiration of the said term or a sooner determination of such agreement; peaceably and quietly surrender to the Company, the kitchen premises and equipments, fixtures, fittings etc. lent to him.
- The Contractor shall be personally responsible for the conduct and behaviour of his employees. The employees engaged by the Contractors will not be deemed to be employees of the Company, since there will be no private of contract between the Company and the employees engaged by the Contractor.
- Rental charges would be payable by the Contractor for the use of said premises, furniture’s, fittings, fixtures etc. This is of Rs. 26000 per month for 6 months and will be increased after by a mutual discussion.
- The Contractor shall alone be liable for payment of any compensation to his employees suffered due to accident, fire, litigation, or any such other causes. The Contractor shall take appropriate Insurance Policy. The Company shall on no count be liable for payment of compensation. In the event the Company is made liable, the Contractor shall indemnify the Company against all such payments.
- It is agreed that either party can terminate the agreement during the term by giving 20 days notice in writing to other party. In any case the contractor shall continue to run the kitchen till alternate arrangement is made by the Company.
- The flat commission will be of 20% in all the platform of online ordering apps excluding of 18% gst will be applicable on the commission charged and the payment will be made weekly into the bank account on every Friday.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF PARTIES HERETO HAVE SET THEIR RESPECTIVE HANDS AND SEAL ON THE DATES MENTIONED UNDER THEIR SIGNATURE
For ________________ For ________________
Designation Contractor Designation Company Representative