DePiktOr - Beta Version 0.1
This mobile application is a technology preview version of the DePiktOr Android app.This version is the start of face manipulation application that incorporates more technical and social features.
For DePiktOr service status, feature releases and latest news follow @FaceToken
DePiktOr takes privacy seriously
We have designed our services to keep consumer privacy in mind.
What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
User Provided Information
The Application obtains the information you provide when you download the Application.
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
This Application does not collect precise information about the location of your mobile device.
Only aggregated, anonymised data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Application and our service. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- if the Developer is involved in a merger for the Application, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by un-installing the Application. You may use the standard un-install processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network. You can also request to opt-out via email, at.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 24 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you’d like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Application, please contact us at [email protected] and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly.
We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at . We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorised employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at [email protected].
Terms of Service
BY DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations and are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that are made by you including the content of your transmissions through the application. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree NOT to:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, distribute and/ or disseminate any harmful, obscene, indecent, unlawful, libelous, profane, defamatory, infringing, inappropriate, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material or information.
- Disseminate content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, rights of privacy or publicity, or other proprietary right ('Rights') of any party or infringes any intellectual property law or any other applicable law.
- Interfere with another user’s enjoyment of the Service.
You acknowledge and agree that The Application content including but not limited to (1) text, (2) software, (3) photographs, (4) graphics, (5) page layout (6) design presented through and as part of the application (collectively the "Content") is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws.
Such Content received through the Application may be displayed, reformatted, and printed by you for your personal, non-commercial use only and at all times used solely in connection with the Service in accordance with the TOU.
Certain of the names, logos, and other materials displayed on the application constitute trademarks, copyright and other intellectual property collectively referred to as 'IP rights' of the Developer. You agree that the Developer retains and owns all right, title and interest in the Content and IP Rights, and that the terms of service does not transfer or convey to you any ownership right, title or interest in or to the Content and IP Rights, and that you will not contest or challenge the ownership of the Content and IP Rights. You are authorized to use such Content and IP rights solely for the limited purpose of promoting and using the The Application.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- Your use of the Application is at your sole risk.
- The Application is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis and the warranties on the part of The Application contained in this Terms Of Service are given in place of and replace, exclude and extinguish all and every other condition or warranty whatsoever on the part of The Application, written or oral, whether express or implied by statute, regulation, directive or any other legislative or administrative enactment, common law, trade usage, custom or otherwise to the full extent permitted by law. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, The Application EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, DURABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USE OF TRADE.
- The information and content included in or available through the Application may include inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- Changes are periodically added to the information contained with the Application and the Developer and/or his respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Application at any time.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from The Application or through the Application shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the TOS.
Except as otherwise expressly provided in the TOS, The Application does NOT represent or warrant that:
- The Application will meet your requirements.
- The Application will be uninterrupted or error-free, timely or secure.
- Defects or errors will be corrected, or that the Application is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- The use of or the results of the use of the Application or the content made available as part of the Application will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable.
- The content of the Application input by other members is correct or accurate.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU AGREE THAT The Application SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR:
- UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, ANY MATERIAL OR DATA SENT OR RECEIVED OR NOT SENT OR RECEIVED, OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SERVICE.
- CONDUCT OF ANY OTHER USERS OR ANY INFRINGEMENT OF ANOTHER'S RIGHTS, INCLUDING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
- ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION:
- DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE;
- DATA GOODWILL;
- PROFITS, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES;
- ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH:
- USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE APPLICATION;
- DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE APPLICATION;
- PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE;
- DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION;
- COMPUTER VIRUS;
- COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE;
- DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORISED ACCESS;
- WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE - EVEN IF The Application OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE APPLICATION OR ANY PART OF THE APPLICATION YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE APPLICATION.