This is a service agreement for a contractor who provides marketing consultant services.
This AgThis Agreement is hereby entered into between Consultant and Client.
- TERM OF AGREEMENT
- This Agreement shall be effective starting, 20, until terminated.
- Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time by delivering written notice of termination to the other party.
- SERVICES During the Term, Consultant shall provide the Client the following marketing services (“Services”):
- Written deliverables:
- Additional services:
- SCHEDULE OF DELIVERY OF SERVICES
- PAYMENT FOR SERVICES The Client shall pay the Consultant as follows.
$ a month paid in advance by the first business day of each month
$ per hour paid within days of invoice
$ fixed fee
$ in advance
$ in progress payments as work is completed
$ within business days of completion of the Services
- The Client shall indemnify an hold harmless Consultant from and against third-party demands, claims, actions, arbitrations, proceedings and lawsuits arising out of or connected in any way to the Consultant’s Services except, and only to the extent caused by, the Consultant’s negligence or unlawful conduct.
- Indemnification shall cover the Consultant’s owners, managers, officers, agents, employees, representatives and independent contractors;
- Indemnification shall further include all judgments, fines, penalties, liabilities, settlements, losses, damages, payments, injuries, costs and expenses, of any nature whatsoever, including court costs and attorneys fees, incurred by the indemnified party in connection with such demands, claims, actions, arbitrations, proceedings and lawsuits.
- All amounts due an indemnified party hereunder shall be payable within ten (10) days upon demand.
- All legal notices hereunder must be in writing and shall be deemed sent when delivered in person, delivered by express courier (like Fedex), sent by email and actual received, or five (5) days from being deposited in the United States mail. Notwithstanding, all notices of default must be sent via certified mail.
- Either party may change the address for notices by notifying the other party in writing.
- Successors. This Agreement shall be binding on and inure to the benefit of the successors and assigns of the parties.
- Assignment. This Agreement may not be assigned by either party.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is void, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be void, invalid or unenforceable and shall remain in full force and effect.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be construed under the laws of the State of Colorado.
- Survival. All obligations hereunder concerning payment, indemnification and waiver shall survive termination of this Agreement.
- Attorney Fees. In any suit to enforce this Agreement, the court shall award the prevailing party all of its costs and reasonable attorney fees.
- Interest. All amounts owed hereunder shall be subject to interest at the rate of ten percent (10%) per annum if not paid when due.
- Entire Agreement; Modification. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the parties and supersedes all previous understanding. Any modification to this Agreement must be in writing signed by both parties.
- Digital Copies; Counterparts. This Agreement may be executed using digital copies and counterparts.
Date: ________, 20
Date: , 20 __