General one we use in the state of Georgia for ventures and discussions.
CONFIDENTIALITY NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
This Agreement is made and entered into this 21st day of by and between (The Discloser) it
affiliates and, X of X (The “Recipient”). WHEREAS Discloser owns, possesses or controls certain financial information that is
private, proprietary and confidential that has been acquired through the expenditure of time, effort and money, of a
technical and business nature relating to financial resources and individuals that control the assets (collectively and
individually described as the “Information”); and WHEREAS Recipient desires to receive, and Disclosre is willing to supply,
the Information on the terms and conditions set out herein, solely for the purpose of investigating the establishment of a
business and financial relationship ( the “Purpose”);
NOW THEREFORE THIS AGREEMENT WITNESSES
that in consideration of the premises and the covenants and agreements herein contained the parties hereto agree as
1. Discloser shall at its discretion provide such of the Information to Recipient as is required for the Purpose, verbally or in
writing. Nothing in this Agreement obligates Discloser to provide any particular disclosure of Information.
2. All right, title and interest in and to the Information shall remain the exclusive property of Discloser and the Information
shall be held in trust and confidence by Recipient for Discloser. No interest, license or any right respecting the Information,
other than expressly set out herein, is granted to Recipient under this Agreement by implication or otherwise.
3. Recipient shall use all reasonable efforts to protect Discloser’s interest in the Information and keep it confidential, using
a standard of care no less than the degree of care that Recipient would be reasonably expected to employ for his own
similar confidential information. In particular Recipient shall not directly or indirectly disclose, allow access to, transmit or
transfer the Information to a third party without the Discloser’s prior written consent. Recipient shall disclose the
Information only to those persons who have a need to know the Information forthe Purpose and who have been approved
by the Discloser to receive the Information. Recipient shall, prior to disclosing the Information to such employees and
consultants, issue appropriate instructions to them to satisfy its obligations herein and obtain their written agreement to
receive and use the Information on a confidential basis on the same conditions as contained in this Agreement.
4. The Information shall not be copied, reproduced in any form or stored in a retrieval system or data base by Recipient
without the prior written consent of Discloser, except for such copies and storage as may reasonably required internally by
Recipient for the Purpose.
5. The obligations of the Recipient under paragraphs 2, 3 and 4 shall not apply to Information: (a) which at the time of
disclosure is readily available to the trade or the public; (b) which Recipient can establish, by documented and competent
evidence, was in its possession prior to the date of disclosure of such Information by Discloser; or (c) Any Information which
the Recipient is by law required to disclose.
6. This Agreement shall not constitute any representation, warranty or guarantee to Recipient by Discloser with respect to
the information infringing any rights of third parties. Discloser shall not be held liable for any errors or omissions in the
information or the use or the results of the use of the information.
7. Recipient shall, upon request of Discloser, immediately return the information and all copies thereof in any form
whatsoever under the power or control of Recipient to Discloser, and delete the information from all retrieval systems and
databases or destroy same as directed by Discloser and furnish to Discloser a certificate by an officer of Recipient of such
deletion or destruction.
8. When requested by Discloser, Recipient will promptly provide a list containing the full name and address of any person
having access to or copies of the information and the reason such access is necessary.
9. Due to the valuable and proprietary nature of the Information to Discloser the obligations assumed by Recipient
hereunder shall (a) be unlimited in time or territory or (b) if it is held by a court of competent jurisdiction that this provision
is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, shall apply only within those territories within which Discloser then carries on business
and only up to 10
years after disclosure of such Information. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole
or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part thereof and remaining part of such
provision and all other provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect.
10. The Recipient shall indemnify and save harmless the Discloser from all damages, losses, expenses and costs whatsoever
resulting from the breach of this Agreement by the Recipient.
11. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof
and cancels and supersedes any prior understandings and agreements between the parties hereto with respect thereto.
There are no representations, warranties, terms, conditions, undertakings or collateral agreements, express, implied or
statutory, between the parties other than as expressly set forth in this Agreement.
12. This Agreement may not be assigned by either party without the prior written consent of the other party.
13. This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon the respective heirs, executors, administrators,
successors and permitted assigns of the parties hereto.
14. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF the parties have executed this Agreement to be effective as of this Date: