This is a photography contract for weddings.
Additional Contact Name__________________________________________
Additional contact must be able to be contacted on the wedding day
Terms and Conditions
1. The Photographer shall be the exclusive photographer retained by the Client for the purpose of photographing the wedding. Friends and family may take photos so long as they do not interfere with the Photographer’s duties.
2. The Photographer owns the copyright to all images created. The Photographer shall only make reproductions for the Client and for the Photographer’s portfolio, samples, self-promotion, entry in photography contests or art exhibitions, blogs, and editorial use. If the Photographer desires to make other uses, the Photographer shall not do so without obtaining written permission from the Client.
3. The Client is obtaining images for personal use only, and shall not sell said images. The Client has permission from the Photographer to post the images online and make prints. The Client shall not make any digital alterations to the photos.
4. Although care will be taken with the image files, the Photographer limits any liability for loss or damage to the photos in the unlikely event of any extreme accidents or Acts of God.
5. Any fees charged to the Photographer including parking, food, and travel over forty (40) miles must be reimbursed by the Client.
6. If the Photographer cannot perform this Agreement due to illness, family emergencies, or any other cause beyond the control of the parties, the Photographer shall return any moneys but shall have no further liability with respect to the Agreement.
7. If the Photographer cannot perform this Agreement, the Photographer may substitute another experienced photographer of comparable ability.
8. A nonrefundable retainer will reserve the Client’s wedding date and is taken out of the wedding price. It is due at the time of booking. As for the remaining moneys, it may be paid in whatever way the Client sees fit, so long as it is paid in full no later than fourteen (14) days before the wedding, unless otherwise specified and agreed upon. Failure to pay in full will result in the photos not being delivered to the Client.
9. A change in the date of the wedding after the retainer has been paid will result in the Client losing the retainer. The Photographer cannot guarantee that she will be available for the new date.
10. If the Client and Photographer agree for the Client to pay after the wedding date, a late fee will be applied each week until it has been paid in full.
11. The Client understands that all moneys are nonrefundable in the event of a cancellation.
12. The Photographer will deliver the finished images four to six weeks after the wedding.
13. The Photographer delivers an average of fifty (50) photos per hour of shooting. Because of factors such as people blinking, unflattering photos, and blurry photos, the Photographer never releases every photo taken.
14. The Photographer carefully edits each photo to achieve the best look, however, any requests by the Client for major retouching (fly away hairs, tanlines, skin smoothing, etc.) will be charged per photo.
15. It is the Client’s responsibility to backup the images to CDs, hard drives, etc. If the Client requests the Photographer to send the images again after six months from the wedding date, a fee of $150 will be charged.
16. Lunch and dinner must be provided for the Photographer if the Photographer is working during lunch and dinner hours. The Photographer will eat when the bridal party eats. If meals are not provided, a paid one-hour break is allotted for the Photographer per meal. The Photographer is not liable for any missed photographs during these breaks.
17. The Client is hiring the Photographer for their personal style, skill, and judgment. Any requests for revisions to photos will be charged per photo.
18. If the Client requests that the Photographer stay past their hired hours, a $200 fee will be added per hour and sent to the Client the following week.
19. The Photographer cannot be held liable for capturing every shot the Client requests. The Photographer can also not be held liable for guests’ actions and guests stepping in front of the Photographer in shots.
Total agreed upon price: