This is a retainer agreement for design services, but can be adapted to any kind of services. Original can be found at: http://www.michaelderickson.com/pdf/agreement.pdf.Edit Summary
By signing this Agreement, Vidalife (“Client”) has retained Hello Bella Design Studio (“Service Provider”) to proceed with the requested services, and agrees to the terms and conditions as set forth in this Agreement:
1. Services. Client has retained Service Provider to perform:
2. Payment. Client agrees to commit to R250 per hour.
3. Hourly Pay Basis. It is agreed that the service provider will perform 5 hours of work minimum each month. Client will be billed on a monthly basis for each prior months hours. Payments are due upon receipt. Payments rendered are considered fully earned and non-refundable.
4. Retainers. Monthly retainers provide ongoing support at an hourly rate. Payment is due within two weeks of the 1st of the month. Services rendered beyond the retained number of hours will be billed at the full hourly rate with payment due upon receipt. Hours are billed in 60 (sixty) minute increments. Payments rendered are considered fully earned and non refundable. Unused hours are not carried over unless arranged in advance; it is incumbent upon Client to utilize their retained hours each month.
5. Communication. Email is to be the preferred form of communication between Client and Service Provider.
6. Projects Completion. Each new or special project requires a minimum three (3) days lead time. Client will provide sufficient notice and allow for reasonable timeframes for project completions. Service Provider reserves the right to refuse any project or service request.
7. Materials & Information. Client will provide all briefs, content, outlines, photos, project images, etc.
8. Accuracy. Client assumes full responsibility for acceptance of work or services performed and agreed upon, as well as final proofing and accuracy. Service Provider is not responsible for errors or omissions.
9. Termination. Retainers may be terminated by either party for any reason with 30 (thirty) days advance written notice of intent to cancel. Retainer fees are due in full for the intended month of cancellation if proper notice is not provided.
10. Expiration & Modification. This Agreement shall remain in effect until such time as one or the other Party provides written notice of cancellation. This Agreement may be modified or amended as necessary after negotiations initiated by either Party. If agreement is reached, only a written instrument signed by both Parties will modify or amend this Agreement.
The terms and conditions of this Agreement may be modified or amended as necessary only by written instrument signed by both parties. By signing this Retainer Agreement, I indicate that I understand, agree to and accept the terms and conditions as contained herein, dated Nov 7, 2019