This is a wedding agreement between Client and Photographer.
Terms and Conditions
For the terms of this agreement, Rachel Proctor will be referred to as “Photographer” and the party
enlisting her services will be known as “Client”.
1. The Photographer shall be the exclusive photographer retained by the Client for the purpose of
photographing the wedding. Attendees of the event may take photos so long as they do not interfere
with or compete with the Photographer’s duties.
2. The Photographer owns the copyright to all images created. The Photographer may distribute photos
taken during the event in ways that will be left to the discretion of the Photographer. Possible uses for
the Photographer include, but are not limited to: Photographer’s portfolio, samples, self-promotion,
entry in photography contests or art exhibitions, blogs, and editorial use.
3. The Client is obtaining images for personal use only, and shall not sell said images. The Client has
permission from the Photographer to post the images online and make prints. The Client shall not make
any digital alterations to the photos.
4. If the Client chooses to take engagement photos with the photographer, these terms and this contract are valid for such sessions.
5. Although care will be taken with the image files, the Photographer limits any liability for loss or
damage to the photos because of causes beyond the Photographer’s control. If this occurs, the
Photographer will issue a full refund.
6. If the Photographer cannot perform this Agreement due to illness, family emergencies, or any other
cause beyond the control of the parties, the Photographer shall issue a refund but shall have no further
liability with respect to the Agreement.
7. If the Photographer cannot perform this Agreement, the Photographer may substitute another
experienced photographer of comparable ability.
8. A nonrefundable retainer will reserve the Client’s wedding date and is taken out of the wedding price.
It is due at the time of booking. As for the remaining fee, it may be paid in whatever way the Client sees
fit, so long as it is paid in full no later than fourteen (14) days before the wedding, unless otherwise
specified and agreed upon. Failure to pay in full will result in the photos not being delivered to the
9. A change in the date of the wedding after the retainer has been paid will result in the Client paying
10. If Client and Photographer agree for the Client to pay after the wedding date, a late fee will be
applied each week until it has been paid in full.
11. The Client understands that all money paid is nonrefundable in the event of a
12. The Photographer will deliver the finished images four to six weeks after the wedding.
13. The Client is hiring the Photographer for their personal style, skill, and judgement. Any requests for
revisions (fly away hairs, tanlines, skin smoothing, etc.) will be charged per photo.
14. It is the Client’s responsibility to backup the images to CDs, hard drives, etc. If the Client requests the
Photographer to send the images again after six months from the wedding date, an archiving fee will be
15. Lunch and dinner must be provided for the Photographer if the Photographer is working during
lunch and dinner hours. The Photographer will eat when the bridal party eats. If meals are not provided,
a paid one-hour break is allotted for the Photographer per meal. The Photographer is not liable for any
missed photographs during these breaks.
16. If the Client requests that the Photographer stay past their hired hours, a $250 fee will be added per
hour and sent to the Client the following week.
17. The Photographer cannot be held liable for capturing every shot the Client requests. The Photographer can also not be held liable for guests’ actions and guests stepping in front of the Photographer in shots.
18. Beyond one year, the Photographer is not obligated to archive the photos from this event. The
Client is responsible for back-ups.
Total agreed upon price: $1,000