This is a simple agreement that you should sign with the contractor you hired to paint your house. More information is available at http://www.jarlawoffice.com/
PARTIES: Crystal Christensen Sears (“Property Owner”) 298 North 100 East, Smithfield, UT 84335, hereby hires KMC of UTAH with an office address of 769 Riverwalk Pkwy, Suite 115, Logan, UT 84321 ("Painter")
- WORK TO BE DONE: Painter agrees to prep, scrape, sand, fill, caulk, prime, and paint mutually agreed sections of the PROPERTY, including: ALL KITCHEN CABINETS, including CABINET DOORS, DRAWER FACES, and ALL VISIBLE AREAS and PERIMETERS.
- Work will be done in a professional and high quality manner. Painter will prepare, mask, fill, sand, and paint all mutually agreed areas. The Painter will also clean any debris and remove all tools upon completion of the work.
- TOTAL COST: In consideration of Painter’s painting the agreed sections of the property, Property Owner will pay to Painter, the sum of $575.00 as described specifically in the ESTIMATE. KMC of UTAH GUARANTEES that the Final Amount Due will NOT exceed the ORIGINAL ESTIMATE.
- TIME FOR PERFORMANCE: Painter will start the job on approximately 04/17/2019.
- SUPPLIES AND TOOLS: Property Owner shall purchase all materials to be used on the job based on Painter’s estimate of the quantity of paint and other necessary materials needed. Painter shall supply all labor and other equipment needed to complete the job, including sanding tools, brushes, ladders, and anything else deemed necessary by the Painter to do a high quality job.
- SCHEDULE FOR PAYMENTS: Property Owner will pay Painter a required DEPOSIT of $287.50 equal to 50% of the ESTIMATED total amount, in paragraph 3 prior to the commencement of the painter starting work. Homeowner will make a final payment to Painter of the balance due upon completion of the job and clean up of the work area.
- WARRANTY: Painter warrants that they will perform the work in a professional and workmanlike manner. Painter further warrants that the paint will last for (10) years. If cracking or bubbling does occur, Painter will return and make the necessary repairs at no additional cost to Property Owner.
Kevin M. Mortensen, Owner, KMC of UTAH
Crystal Christensen Sears, Property Owner