Standard maintenance agreement for Dominic Sutherland.
This agreement is between Company/Developer and Client/company, the Client.
Client is contracting Company/Developer as a provider of web site maintenance services. Services not considered 'standard website maintenance' are subject to be charged at a regular monthly rate of $100, any additional work that is included in this agreement will be charged at $75/per hour.
This contract is for 1 year from the launch date of the website, themurphymethod.com. An invoice will be sent to Cory Murphy which will setup a recurring monthly payment of $100 and you authorize ATJ Solutions to automatically charge tt every month on the 1st for 12 months.
What IS included in this agreement:
- Weekly updates of all of your website software (including any third-party extensions) to make sure it is operating on the latest versions and is secure
- Daily and weekly backups of your website and database files and storage on our secure offsite servers (owned and operated by Amazon)
- Weekly scripts run for security monitoring of any potential threats to the site
- Uptime monitoring to make sure the site is actually online and available to use
- Content management updates and formatting of content to make sure the look and feel of the site is consistent with your brand style guide and aesthetic
- We'll communicate with your hosting provider if there are any issues
- Monthly report that includes speed, security, performance, and updated information.
What is NOT included in this agreement:
- Web site redesign, re-alignment or re-development equalling more than 50% change to web page, web site, web graphics on the website (i.e. 4 graphics on website, and you want 3 changed, there is a charge for anything above 2, meaning 50%)
- CMS design or integration including but not limited to blogs, shopping carts and web forums. These require a separate design agreement.
Company/Developer shall provide Client with minor updates to the web site for an indefinite period of within this contract. The contract will be paid on a Monthly Basis with the 1st payment due as soon as initial work is complete and each payment due around the date of initial payment of each month.
During the duration of this contract, the Client agrees that Company/Developer will be the sole provider of maintenance services for the web site, and no other party will have access to or rights to change the web site. If a party other than Company/Developer makes changes to the web site, any errors that are created must be repaired and will be charged for at the hourly rate specified above. Minor updates should not exceed more than 50% of the content on any single site page, THE PERCENTAGE TO BE DETERMINED BY COMPANY/DEVELOPER.
Deadlines & Deliverables:
Company/Developer will respond to all maintenance requests from Client within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends, via email or phone, with a confirmation that the request was received, and an estimated completion date for each action item in the request. Maintenance requests received after 18:00 GMT may not be completed until the next business day unless prior arrangements have been made. Most work will be done within this time frame, this is mostly precautionary.
Company/Developer will adhere to all quoted deadlines for the deliverables in the maintenance requests at all possible costs. In the event that Company/Developer has any issues in delivering on a quoted deadline, Client will be notified via email or telephone the reasoning for any change.
Any revisions, additions or redesign Client requests Company/Developer to perform that is not specified in this document shall be considered "additional" and will require separate agreement and payment. Company/Developer shall advise Client on any requested work that falls within these bounds.
Client hereby authorises Company/Developer to access their web hosting account, providing active user name / password combinations for access to the server via FTP, assuring that 'write permissions' are in place on said hosting provider.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom applicable therein.
Signing this document means you agree to the terms of this document “Web Maintenance Agreement”.