Bihar Board Inter - Result 2019 BSEB has announced that Bihar Board Intermediate Result 2019 has been announced. Available online at the official website biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in and bsebssresult.com on BSEB Class XII Results 2019.
The Bihar School Examination Committee (Bihar Board) has released the result of the Intermediate Examination 2019 (Bihar Board 12th Result 2019). A total of 79.76 percent students have been successful in this.
- A total of 1 million 19 thousand 795 students have passed.
- A total of 81.20 per cent students passed in the Science stream.
- A total of 93.0 percent students passed in the stream in commerce.
- A total of 76.53 percent students passed in the Arts stream
All students appearing for the exam are advised to check the results online.
About 13.51 lakh students have appeared for BSB Inter Examination 2019.
Information about the announcement of the results was shared by some media channels and partners last evening. Regarding the announcement of the results, the board confirmed at 10:15 pm last night.
Incidentally, this is a kind of record for the Bihar Board. The Board is one of the largest state boards in the country, in which approximately 25 lakh students are included in the Class 10 and 12 board exams. In the past, BSE has issued results of 10th and 12th board in the month of May or June. Last year, the result of BSEB Class 12 alone was released on June 6, 2019. This is the first year when the board is issuing results in the 28-day period.
How can you see your score for BSB Class XII Results 2019 (Bihar Board Inter Regult 2019):
1) Go to official website www.biharboard.ac.in
2) Click on the link of Bihar Board Intermediate Result 2019
3) Enter your roll number
4) Your Bihar Board Inter Result 2019 will be displayed on screen
5) Download results Take print out for reference
Students and guardians are advised to be alert about date and time accordingly. Any updates available on this page will be made available. The BSEE 12th examination was conducted at 1339 examination centers across the state and 13,15,371 candidates have registered for the examination. About 12.07 lakh students were present last year.