This is a Statement of Work example for web development projects. You will need to edit the text of the document with your specific requirements.Edit Summary
Statement of Work for Web Development
This Agreement ("Agreement") is made as of Aug 3, 2019, by Emily Lien & Sameer Lakhani located at NYC, New York, and ("Client"), located at .
This project involves the design and development of a web site for use by . This project will follow the timeline outlined below and does not include ongoing maintenance of the site outside of what may be stated in the scope.
This SOW covers the following activities and deliverables.
- Theme Design and Development: The theme will be designed and developed based on the existing website graphic design provided. The development will start once you have signed off on the design. Once development has started, only minor changes can be made without affecting the scope of the project.
- Integrations Discovery: Emily Lien & Sameer Lakhani will consult with you to discover various means for achieving the integrations requested, and will spend time researching and developing the integrations requested with best practices and modern security standards.
- Host and Domain Setup: If hosting is required, Emily Lien & Sameer Lakhani will source and set up hosting for the requested domain. Maintenance and ownership of the account will fall to at the conclusion of the project, and will maintain ownership of the registered domain name used for the project.
- SSL Certificates: With your security in mind, all projects developed by Emily Lien & Sameer Lakhani will require the use of a modern SSL Certificate authorized by a recognized Certificate Authority. All pages and traffic on your site will be encrypted with this SSL Certificate. You can purchase one, if you don’t already have one, through your domain name registrar or other similar service, or we can purchase one for you and include it in your quote. Just like a domain name, SSL Certificates must be renewed and updated annually. It is your responsibility to renew and update your SSL certificate unless we agree otherwise in an ongoing Service Agreement.
- Installation and Setup: Emily Lien & Sameer Lakhani will install and set up the project on the host mentioned above so that is able to maintain the site.
- The pages for the site will include:
- 1. Home 2. About 3. Blog - page 1, medium, legacy, short -1 and short -2 4. Publications 5. Expertise 6. Contact
- The features of the site will include:
- Topographical map and requested animations
- Browser Testing: Emily Lien & Sameer Lakhani will test the site to make sure it works with modern desktop web browsers. Emily Lien & Sameer Lakhani will also test to make sure that the site does not break when viewed on mobile devices.
Turn static designs into a fully functional website with the requested topographical map and animations
Estimated Complition Date - Aug 23rd
*This schedule is just an estimate and makes some assumptions regarding the complexity of requests in the Theme Designing phase, as well as the complexity of integrations requested.
$50 / hour. Total hours required for design & development is 50 hours. No charges will be incurred if the total hours exceed 50.
This agreement is based on the following assumptions:
- You have provided Emily Lien & Sameer Lakhani with a complete list of your requirements for the website.
- You will provide Emily Lien & Sameer Lakhani all necessary account information for existing accounts to be utilized or integrated in this project, including but not limited to, your domain name registrar if you already have a domain name, and third party services necessary for requested integrations.
The below verifies that the terms of this Statement of Work are acceptable. The parties hereto are each acting with proper authority by their respective organizations.
Signed by and on behalf of Emily Lien & Sameer Lakhani
Signed by and on behalf of
Aug 3, 2019
Everyone should sign above and keep a copy for their records.