Parking Space Lease Agreement. Originally pulled from: http://freelegalforms.uslegal.com/leases/parkin...
PARKING SPACE LEASE AGREEMENT
Name of Lessor, as Lessor, does hereby agree to let to Name of Lessee, as Lessee, a parking space located at Street Address of Parking Space (Building/Street Address) City of Parking Space (City), State of Parking Space(State) , such parking space being further described Parking Space No. Parking Space Number at the aforementioned location. The following terms and conditions shall apply to this Parking Space Lease Agreement (“Agreement”):
Terms and Conditions:
1. Items Left in Vehicle. Lessor shall not be responsible for damage or loss to possessions or items left in Lessee’s vehicle.
2. Damage to Vehicle. Lessor shall not be responsible for damage to Lessee’s vehicle, whether or not such damage is caused by other vehicle(s) or person(s) in the parking lot and surrounding area.
3. Parking Lot Attendants. Lessor shall not provide parking lot attendants. In the event that Lessor provides such attendants, any use of such attendant by Lessee to park or drive Lessee’s vehicle shall be at Lessee’s request, direction and sole risk of any resulting loss and Lessee shall indemnify Lessor for any loss resulting from such use.
4. Payments by Lessee. Lessee agrees to pay $ Rent per month for the lease of the aforementioned parking space. Lessee is to make such leasehold payment –(to Lessor or Lessor’s Agent) in person (or by mail) at Rent Mailing Address address. Payments shall be made in advance by Lessee on the first of each month.
5. Receipts by Lessor. Lessor agrees to provide a receipt to Lessee for each payment received. Such receipt shall show the amount paid and number of the leased parking space.
6. Termination. Either party may terminate this Agreement by providing 30 days written notice to the other party. Any such notice shall be directed to a party at the party’s address as listed below in this Agreement.
7. Damages and Loss of Equipment. Lessee is responsible for any and all damages beyond normal wear and tear to the parking facilities. Lessee is also to be held responsible for replacement of any lost, stolen, or misplaced garage door openers or other parking facility related equipment lent to the Lessee by the Lessor.
EXECUTED AND AGREED by the parties hereto, this the Date of Agreement day of Month of Agreement, Four digit year.
Name of Lessor Name of Lessee
Lessor's Address Lessee's Address
Lessor’s Address Lessee’s Address